52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bloomsbury Says Revenues Down 3% Year On Year For Four Months
J O Hambro Capital Cuts Stake In Bloomsbury To 2.04% From 9.49%
Montanaro Asset Management Discloses 3.65% Stake In Bloomsbury Publishing
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc is a global publisher. The Company is involved in the publication of books and other related services. The Company operates through four publishing divisions: Adult, Children's & Educational, Academic & Professional, and Information. These divisions derive their revenue from book publishing, sale of publishing and distribution rights, management and other publishing services. It specializes in the humanities and social sciences, and publishes over 1,000 books and digital services each year. The Company's digital products include Berg Fashion Library, Bloomsbury Collections, Bloomsbury Fashion Central, Churchill Archive and Drama Online. The Company's subsidiaries include A & C Black Limited, Bloomsbury Publishing Inc, Bloomsbury Information Limited, Bloomsbury Professional Limited, Bloomsbury Australia PTY Limited, The Continuum International Publishing Group Limited and Osprey Publishing Limited, among others.
Printing & Publishing
50 Bedford Square
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
J. Nigel Newton
Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Executive Director
Group Finance Director
Richard D.P. Charkin
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Harry Potter special editions helped Bloomsbury's <BLPU.L> revenue to its highest level since 2007, when the last of the original books came out, lifting the publisher's shares to a 10-year high.
Harry Potter publisher Bloomsbury Publishing Plc posted a 10 percent rise in profits and 13.3 percent rise in full-year revenue on Tuesday, driven by higher demand for special editions of the boy wizard's adventures.
* SPOTIFY WILL OFFER TITLES FROM BLOOMSBURY’S 33 1/3 SERIES IN A VARIETY OF FORMATS EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THEIR STREAMING SERVICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PENNY SCOTT-BAYFIELD WILL BE JOINING BOARD AS GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR ON 16TH JULY 2018
* BLOOMSBURY - THAT FOR YEAR ENDED 28 FEB 2018, WHILE REVENUES ARE SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS, PROFITS WILL BE WELL AHEAD OF BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* WENDY PALLOT HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HER INTENTION TO RESIGN FROM HER POSITION OF GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR AND WILL JOIN EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By London Bureau)
* EUROMONEY INS.INVPLC - APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Harry Potter is continuing to work his magic for publisher Bloomsbury <BLPU.L> 20 years after his debut, with special editions of his first adventure helping revenue rise 15 percent.
* Qtrly total revenues are up 19 pct year on year (13 pct at constant currencies) driven by consumer division
* Says Sir Richard Lambert will join board as a non-executive chairman for a term of four years
* Fy profit before taxation and highlighted items of £12.0 million
* J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter continued its growth - with children's editions selling well and strong sales of illustrated edition of harry potter and philosopher's stone Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.