52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bosch Ltd Says Andreas Wolf To Step Down As Joint Managing Director Of Company
Bosch To Observe No Production Days At Powertrain Solutions Division Plants In Q3
Bosch Executes Deal With Robert Bosch Packaging Technology India For Sale Of Packaging Machinery Business
Bosch Limited is a holding company. The Company operates in the manufacturing and trading of automotive products. Its segments include Automotive Products and others. The Company offers products, including fuel injection equipment and components; injectors, nozzles and nozzle holders, and starter motors and generators. The Company has presence across automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and building technology. It manufactures and trades in products, such as diesel and gasoline fuel injection systems, automotive aftermarket products, starters and generators, industrial equipment, packaging machines, electrical power tools, security systems, and industrial and consumer energy products and solutions. The Company's manufacturing facilities are located in Bengaluru, Nashik, Naganathapura, Jaipur, Goa, Gangaikondan, Chennai and Bidadi. The Company's subsidiary is MICO Trading Private Limited.
Auto & Truck Parts
Post Box No. 3000, Hosur Road,, Adugodi
S. C. Srinivasan
Chief Financial Officer, Whole Time Director
Chief Technology Officer, Additional Executive Director
Rajesh D. Parte
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Managing Director, Whole Time Director
Joint Managing Director, Whole Time Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India-listed manufacturer Bosch Ltd <BOSH.NS> said on Tuesday it had begun restructuring parts of its business in light of a deepening slowdown in the country's automotive industry, as the German car parts supplier posted a drop in June-quarter profit.
* Sept quarter net profit 3.53 billion rupees versus 7.04 billion rupees last year
* Says co plans to move into first series production of electromobility in Indian market after 2018 Source text - Bosch is putting electromobility on Indian streets Ready to offer portfolio of electrified solutions for the local market Bosch plans to move into first series...
* Bosch -workmen's union of Bengaluru and Bidadi facilities of co have declared a one day strike on august 30
* Says has commissioned a 4 MW solar project for the New Mangalore Port Trust
* June quarter net profit 3.03 billion rupees versus 3.79 billion rupees last year
* Says launches micro climate monitoring system for India ; to invest 9 billion rupees for financial year 2017-18
* March quarter total income from operations 27.80 billion rupees
* Says Bangalore airport partners with Bosch India to generate renewable energy for its operations Source text: [Bangalore airport partners with Bosch India to generate renewable energy for its operations] Further company coverage:
* Scales up installation capacity of solar power plants from 15.5 MWP to 21.5 MWP at Cochin International Airport Limited Source text - (Bosch scales up installation capacity of solar power plants from 15.5 MWp to 21.5 MWp at CIAL This development facilitates the achievement...
* Says approved appointment of S Karthik as joint CFO Source text: http://bit.ly/2kzdXXh Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter total income from operations 28.64 billion rupees
Cisco Systems Inc <CSCO.O>, Bosch Ltd <BOSH.NS> and several other companies, have set up a consortium to work on how blockchain can be used to secure and improve "internet of things" applications, as sectors beyond finance seek to benefit from bitcoin’s underlying technology...
* Sept quarter total income from operations 28.16 billion rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.