52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Buckeye Bahamas Hub Partially Restarts Operations
Buckeye Provides Buckeye Bahamas Hub Hurricane Dorian Impact Update
Buckeye Partners Posts Q2 EPS Of $0.58
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (Buckeye) owns and operates a network of integrated assets providing midstream logistic solutions, primarily consisting of the transportation, storage, processing and marketing of liquid petroleum products. Its segments include Domestic Pipelines & Terminals, Global Marine Terminals and Merchant Services. As of December 31, 2016, the Domestic Pipelines & Terminals segment owned and operated approximately 6,000 miles of pipeline located primarily in the northeastern and upper Midwestern portions of the United States, and serviced approximately 110 delivery locations. The Global Marine Terminals segment provides marine accessible bulk storage and blending services, rail and truck rack loading/unloading, along with petroleum processing services in the East Coast and Gulf Coast regions of the United States and in the Caribbean. The Merchant Services segment is a wholesale distributor of petroleum products in the continental United States and in the Caribbean.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
1 Greenway Plz Ste 600
Clark C. Smith
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of General Partner
Keith E. St.Clair
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of General Partner
Robert A. Malecky
Executive Vice President and President - Domestic Pipelines and Terminals of General Partner
Khalid A. Muslih
Executive Vice President of Buckeye GP and President, Global Marine Terminals
Todd J. Russo
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary of General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TRAFIGURA AND BUCKEYE RECEIVE FIRST DELIVERIES OF CRUDE OIL FROM NEW PERMIAN PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Major airline companies have complained to U.S. regulators about fees to ship jet fuel on Buckeye Pipe Line Company's refined products line to New York City area airports, saying they have each overpaid between $900,000 and $1.7 million.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said on Thursday it waived an environmental rule through June 17 for gasoline sold in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania after damage to Buckeye Partners' Laurel products pipeline.
Asset manager IFM Investors will acquire pipeline operator Buckeye Partners LP in an all-cash deal for $6.5 billion, they said in a joint statement on Friday.
Asset manager IFM Investors will acquire pipeline operator Buckeye Partners LP for $6.5 billion, they said in a joint statement on Friday.
Buckeye Partners LP has begun exporting small volumes of Bakken crude out of its terminal in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, four sources told Reuters on Thursday, in what they believe is the first such shipment ever from the U.S. East Coast.
Buckeye Partners LP has begun exporting small volumes of Bakken crude out of its terminal in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, four sources told Reuters on Thursday, in what they believe to be the first such shipment from the U.S. East Coast.
U.S. oil logistics firm Buckeye Partners is selling its 50 percent stake in Vitol-backed global energy storage company VTTI, the companies said on Friday, a move that will see existing shareholders Vitol and IFM Investors increase their stakes.
Buckeye Partners shut one of its pipelines following a spillover of about 8,000 gallons of jet fuel into the St. Mary's River in Decatur, Indiana, the Associated Press reported on Sunday.
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission on Thursday unanimously rejected a petition by Buckeye Partners to reverse a western portion of the Laurel product pipeline that connects Philadelphia area refiners to the Pittsburgh market.
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS, L.P. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS, L.P. ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO CONSTRUCT SOUTH TEXAS GATEWAY TERMINAL
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS LP SAYS CEO CLARK C. SMITH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.3 MILLION VERSUS $9.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: https://bit.ly/2K98Ibo Further company coverage:
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS LP SAYS CEO CLARK SMITH'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $9.3 MILLION VERSUS $9.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2HL5gmM) Further company coverage:
* U.S. midstream oil firm Buckeye Partners and commodities trader Trafigura said on Thursday that modifications to their terminal in Texas to accommodate large tankers were completed and the first shipment of crude on a Suezmax tanker took place
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH BI-DIRECTIONAL LAUREL SERVICE; OPERATIONAL SOLUTION WILL ENHANCE MARKET COMPETITION
A Pennsylvania judge on Thursday urged the state's public utility commission to reject Buckeye Partners LP's proposal to reverse the western portion of a 350-mile (560-km) product pipeline that extends from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh.
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS, L.P. DOES NOT EXPECT MATERIAL IMPACT FROM RECENT FERC INCOME TAX ALLOWANCE RULING
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS, L.P. ANNOUNCES $265.0 MILLION PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF CLASS C UNITS
* BUCKEYE PARTNERS, L.P. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.