52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brixmor Property Group Inc Files For Mixed Shelf Of Upto $2.0 Billion
Brixmor Property Group Reports Third Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.27
Brixmor Property Group Prices Offering Of Senior Notes
Brixmor Property Group Inc. is an internally managed real estate investment trust. The Company conducts its operations primarily through Brixmor Operating Partnership LP and subsidiaries (collectively, the Operating Partnership). As of December 31, 2016, it owned interests in 512 shopping centers (the Portfolio) with approximately 86 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), including 511 shopping centers and one shopping center held through an unconsolidated joint venture. With an average shopping center size of 167,982 square feet as of December 31, 2016, the Company's portfolio consisted predominantly of community and neighborhood shopping centers. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's properties were located in various states of the United States, such as Texas, Florida, California, New York, Illinois, Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, Connecticut, Tennessee, Kentucky, Colorado, Arizona, Delaware, West Virginia, Vermont, Maine, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
Real Estate Operations
450 Lexington Ave
John G. Schreiber
Independent Chairman of the Board
James M. Taylor
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Angela M. Aman
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
Steven F. Siegel
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A former chief executive officer and former chief financial officer of Brixmor Property Group Inc were charged on Thursday with accounting fraud for manipulating a key financial metric for the large shopping center owner and operator.
A former chief executive officer and former chief financial officer of Brixmor Property Group Inc have been indicted on fraud and conspiracy charges for manipulating one of the real estate investment trust's financial metrics.
* FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2018 NAREIT FFO $0.51 PER DILUTED SHARE
* BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP SAYS ON DEC 6, COURT STATED IT WAS GRANTING FINAL APPROVAL OF SETTLEMENT, ORDER TO THIS EFFECT WOULD BE ENTERED - SEC FILING
* SAYS BOARD AUTHORIZED A SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM FOR UP TO $400.0 MILLION OF SHARES OF COMPANY'S COMMON STOCK
* Brixmor Property Group Inc - for three months ended September 30, 2017 and 2016, nareit FFO was $0.52 per diluted share
* 52 properties in areas impacted by storm in Texas and Louisiana, one property remains closed due to structural damage Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.21 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Priced an offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 3.650 pct senior notes due 2024
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.21 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) for Brixmor Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: BRX) and its operating partnership, Brixmor Operating Partnership, L.P., at...
* Brixmor Property Group acquires Arborland Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
* Brixmor Property Group Inc - notes will be issued at 99.009% of par value with a coupon of 3.900%
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to the senior unsecured notes issued by Brixmor Operating Partnership L.P., the operating partnership of Brixmor Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:...
* Brixmor Property Group reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.