52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Basler Kantonalbank H1 Profit Of CHF 48.1 Million, Down 1.8%
Basler Kantonalbank FY Group Profit Amounts To CHF 190.4 Mln
Basler Kantonalbank: Basil Heeb Becomes New CEO
Basler Kantonalbank (the Bank) is a Switzerland-based bank, which operates mainly in the North West region of Switzerland through a network of numerous branches. It provides a range of products and services to its individual and corporate clients, including various types of bank accounts, mortgages, financial planning, pensions and healthcare provision, as well as national and international stock market brokerage services. Basler Kantonalbank also offers services in niche markets, such as the BKB Seniorberatung-Team, a consultancy team that assists the Bank's senior citizens; the BKB-Lady-Consult-Team, an exclusively female consulting team for female clients, BKB-FXTrading, a platform for foreign currency exchange and BKB-EasyTrading, a direct brokerage service via telephone or Internet.
Money Center Banks
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board, Head of Commercial Clients
Christine Hehli Hidber
Vice Chairman of the Board of Director
Member of the Management Board, Head of Finance and Risk
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FOR THE SECOND HALF OF 2019, A SIMILAR OPERATING RESULT IS EXPECTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNUAL PROFIT OF BASLER KANTONALBANK 103.1 MILLION FRANCS FOR 2018, UP 0.5 PERCENT
* CHRISTOPH AUCHLI CONFIRMED AS CFO FROM 1. MARCH 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HOLDS 98.71 PERCENT OF THE VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL OF BANK CLER
* 93.32 PERCENT OF 3,262,084 BANK CLER SHARES TO WHICH THE PURCHASE OFFER DATED OCTOBER 3, 2018 REFERS WERE TENDERED
* OBTAINED 92.35 PCT OF BANK CLER SHARES ACCORDING TO DEFINITIVE RESULT
Swiss cooperative bank Raiffeisen on Friday nominated turnaround expert Guy Lachappelle as chairman and proposed four new directors as it tries to emerge from months of tumult and scrutiny by authorities.
* INTERIM PROVISIONAL RESULT ON THE TAKEOVER BID FOR BANK CLER AG
* ALSO NAMES LUCA PERTOLDI AS INTERIM DEPUTY CEO, CHRISTOPH AUCHLI AS INTERIM CFO
Basler Kantonalbank said on Tuesday it had settled a long-standing tax dispute with the U.S. Justice Department and will pay $60.4 million in penalties, less than the 100 million Swiss francs ($100 million) it had set aside for the purpose.
The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday said that Basler Kantonalbank will pay $60.4 million in penalties as part of a deferred prosecution agreement on tax evasion.
* BASLER KANTONALBANK INTENDS TO INCREASE ITS SHAREHOLDING IN ITS SUBSIDIARY BANK CLER TO 100 PERCENT
* FY NET INCOME 186.2 MILLION CHF, UP 35.3 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2CNVGLN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BKB AND BANK CLER ALIGN ORGANIZATION TO DIGITIZATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TARGET TO 2021 FOR THE TOTAL CAPITAL RATIO IS AT LEAST 17.3 PERCENT.
* H1 OPERATING PROFIT IN THE BKB GROUP IMPROVED BY +4.5 PERCENT TO CHF 106.2 MILLION
* EXPECTS NEW BUSINESS TO COME IN AT CHF 178 TO 183 MILLION AND PROFIT PER PREFERENCE SHARE AT CHF 73.00 IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* A FURTHER 375,000 PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES WERE SOLD AT 68.0 CHFPER SHARE OUTSIDE STOCK EXCHANGE TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS, WHO COMMITTED THEMSELVES TO TAKEOVER OF SIX-MONTH DISPOSAL LOCK-OFF
* Bank Coop says to reduce board to seven members from nine, Chairman Lewin hands over role to deputy Sturm
* FY consolidated net profit amounted to 137.5 million Swiss francs ($136.10 million), an increase of 9.0 percent
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.