52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
B2Gold Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share Of $0.16
B2Gold Sees 2021 Total Gold Production Of 970,000 - 1,030,000 Oz
B2gold Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.15
B2Gold Corp. (B2Gold) is a Canada-based gold producing company. The Company has operating gold mines in Mali, Namibia and the Philippines, and exploration and development projects in countries including Colombia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Finland and Uzbekistan. The Company’s producing mine projects include Fekola gold project, Masbate mine and Otjikoto mine. The Fekola gold project is an open pit gold mine under construction located approximately 40 kilometers south of the city of Kenieba, Mali (Fekola Project). The Masbate mine is an open pit gold mine, located near the northern tip of the island of Masbate, over 360 kilometers south-east of Manila (Masbate Gold Project). The Otjikoto mine is an open pit gold mine located approximately 300 kilometers north of Windhoek, the capital of Namibia (Otjikoto Mine).
Gold & Silver
595 Burrard Street, Suite 3100
Robert Melvin Douglas Cross
Independent Chairman of the Board
Clive Thomas Johnson
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael Andrew Cinnamond
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
Roger T. Richer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Tom A. Garagan
Senior Vice President - Exploration
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Egypt has awarded 82 exploration blocks to 11 companies in an international bid round for mineral exploration, Petroleum Minister Tarek El Molla said on Thursday.
Egypt has awarded 82 exploration blocks to 11 companies in an international bid round for mineral exploration, Petroleum Minister Tarek El Molla said on Thursday. Among the companies awarded concessions were Australia's Centamin, Canadian companies B2Gold, Barrick Gold,...
Gold miner B2Gold on Monday sought to reassure investors that Mali's political situation was improving after a military coup last month hit shares in the company and other Mali-focused miners.
Gold miner B2Gold on Monday said the political situation in Mali was improving, after a military coup in the West African country last month spooked investors in B2Gold and other Mali-focused mining companies.
Miner B2Gold Corp expects the shutdown of land and air borders in Mali to last "days or weeks, not months," its chief executive said on Thursday, after Tuesday's overthrow of President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita.
* B2GOLD CORP. REPORTS POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE AT EXPLORATION CAMP NEAR THE FEKOLA MINE, MALI
* REPORTS RECORD QUARTERLY TOTAL GOLD PRODUCTION OF 262,632 OZ AND RECORD QUARTERLY GOLD REVENUE OF $380 M FROM ITS MINES FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020; REMAINS ON TRACK TO MEET ANNUAL GUIDANCE OF 1,000,000 TO 1,055,000 OZ OF TOTAL GOLD PRODUCT
B2Gold has temporarily suspended mining at its Masbate mine in the Philippines because government measures to contain the coronavirus outbreak had disrupted fuel supplies.
* ALL B2GOLD CORPORATE PERSONNEL TRAVEL HAS BEEN RESTRICTED TO ABSOLUTE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd <ANGJ.J> has entered into an agreement with B2Gold <BTO.TO> at its Gramalote project in Colombia that will see its Canadian joint venture partner raise its stake and assume management of the project.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
Canada's B2Gold Corp is interested in any West African assets that Barrick Gold Corp may put up for sale after its acquisition of African miner Randgold Resources Ltd, B2Gold's chief executive said.
* B2GOLD REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS; SIGNIFICANT BEAT AGAINST BUDGET FOR CASH OPERATING COSTS AND AISC AND DRAMATIC INCREASE IN CASH FLOWS FROM OPERATING ACTIVITIES TO $147 MILLION
* B2GOLD REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER GOLD PRODUCTION AND REVENUE IN 2018; QUARTERLY GOLD PRODUCTION INCREASE OF 81% TO 240,000 OUNCES AND REVENUES MORE THAN DOUBLE TO $344 MILLION
* B2GOLD CORP -BELIEVE CO'S INTERESTS IN FEKOLA MINE ARE PROTECTED & ANY AMENDMENTS IN A NEW MINING CODE WILL NOT APPLY TO FEKOLA WITHOUT CO'S AGREEMENT
* B2GOLD REPORTS STRONG FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; 2018 OUTLOOK PROVIDES FOR VERY STRONG PRODUCTION GROWTH WITH FORECAST GOLD PRODUCTION OF BETWEEN 910,000 AND 950,000 OUNCES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.