52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Burford Capital Says Successfully Listed On New York Stock Exchange
Burford Capital HY Profit Before Tax Of $197.9 Mln Vs. $233.3 Mln Last Year
Burford Capital expects to start trading on NYSE on Oct 19
Burford Capital Limited is a Guernsey-based finance and investment management company focused on law. The Company's businesses include litigation finance and risk management, asset recovery and a range of legal finance and advisory activities. It provides investment capital, investment management, financing and risk solutions with a focus on the legal sector. Its segments include provision of investment capital in connection with the underlying asset value of claims; investment management activities; provision of litigation insurance; and exploration of new initiatives related to application of capital to the legal sector until such time as those initiatives mature into full fledged independent segments. Its provision of litigation insurance segment reflects the United Kingdom and Channel Islands litigation insurance activities.
Regency Court, Glategny Esplanade
Peter Edward Middleton
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Christopher P. Bogart
Chief Executive Officer
Hugh Steven Wilson
Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
James W. Kilman
Chief Financial Officer
Co-Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
As Burford Capital celebrates its listing Monday on the New York Stock Exchange, it's citing new research showing its business model gaining ever greater traction, with law firms and corporations reporting that their use of legal finance is up 105% since 2017, the company...
* BURFORD CAPITAL LTD - UPDATE ON LIQUIDITY STRENGTH AND COVID-19 IMPACT
* BURFORD CAPITAL LTD - BURFORD HAS CLOSED ITS NEW YORK OFFICE IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK FOLLOWING A NUMBER OF LOCALLY RELEVANT DATA POINTS
Burford Capital <BURF.L>, the litigation funder embroiled in a stand-off with short-seller Muddy Waters, said on Monday profit for 2019 would be lower partly due to a fall in potential earnings because of certain investments.
Burford Capital, the litigation funder embroiled in a stand-off with short-seller Muddy Waters, said on Monday profit for 2019 would be lower due to a drop in net realised and unrealised gains.
* BURFORD CAPITAL LTD - BEEN INFORMED BY INVESCO PERPETUAL THAT IT HAS COMPLETED A BLOCK SALE OF APPROXIMATELY 2.59 MILLION SHARES OF BURFORD'S COMMON STOCK
* BLOCK TRADE: BURFORD CAPITAL-BOOKRUNNER- BOOKS ARE COVERED ON FULL DEAL SIZE WITHIN THE GIVEN PRICE RANGE FOR SECONDARY OFFERING OF C. 4.2% OF SHARES Further company coverage:
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS ENTIRE ENTITLEMENT IN TEINVER MATTER FOR $107 MILLION IN CASH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.