52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BorgWarner Reports Second Quarter 2019 GAAP Net Earnings Of $0.83 Per Diluted Share
BorgWarner Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.17 Per Share
BorgWarner Agrees To Form Joint Venture With Romeo Power Technology
BorgWarner Inc. is engaged in providing technology solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles. The Company's segments include Engine and Drivetrain. The Engine segment's products include turbochargers, timing devices and chains, emissions systems and thermal systems. The Engine segment develops and manufactures products for gasoline and diesel engines, and alternative powertrains. The Drivetrain segment's products include transmission components and systems, all-wheel drive (AWD) torque transfer systems and rotating electrical devices. The Company's products are manufactured and sold across the world, primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of light vehicles (passenger cars, sport-utility vehicles (SUVs), vans and light trucks). The Company's products are also sold to other OEMs of commercial vehicles (medium-duty trucks, heavy-duty trucks and buses) and off-highway vehicles (agricultural and construction machinery and marine applications.
Auto & Truck Parts
3850 Hamlin Rd
Alexis P. Michas
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Frederic B. Lissalde
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kevin A. Nowlan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Vice President, President and General Manager of BorgWarner Ithaca LLC
Felecia J Pryor
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. auto parts makers BorgWarner Inc <BWA.N> said on Friday it would restate its financial statements for fiscal years 2015 and 2016 to re-evaluate accounting of its asbestos-related charges.
U.S. auto parts makers BorgWarner Inc said on Friday it would restate its financial statements for the fiscal years 2016 and 2015 due to re-evaluation of its accounting for asbestos-related claim liabilities.
Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc <BWA.N> said on Thursday Chief Executive Officer James Verrier will step down and serve in a non-executive advisory role until he retires in February next year.
Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc said Chief Executive Officer James Verrier will step down and serve in a non-executive advisory role until he retires in February next year.
* BORGWARNER REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 U.S. GAAP NET EARNINGS OF $1.07 PER DILUTED SHARE, OR $1.10 PER DILUTED SHARE EXCLUDING NON-COMPARABLE ITEMS
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.17 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BORGWARNER INC SAYS CEO JAMES R. VERRIER'S TOTAL FY 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $14.1 MILLION VERSUS $12.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pgJTRm) Further company coverage:
* BORGWARNER INC SAYS CEO JAMES VERRIER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.1 MILLION VERSUS $12.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fad5Ac) Further company coverage:
* BORGWARNER REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 U.S. GAAP NET LOSS OF $(0.70) PER BASIC SHARE, OR EARNINGS OF $1.07 PER DILUTED SHARE EXCLUDING NON-COMPARABLE ITEMS
* BORGWARNER APPOINTS FRÉDÉRIC LISSALDE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Borgwarner Inc says board declared a 21% increase in quarterly cash dividend to $0.17 per share of common stock Source text: [http://bit.ly/2hXsIBn] Further company coverage:
* Borgwarner reports third quarter 2017 U.S. GAAP net earnings of $0.88 per diluted share, or $0.95 per diluted share excluding non-comparable items
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed BorgWarner Inc.'s (BWA) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. Fitch has also affirmed BWA's unsecured credit facility...
* Borgwarner Inc - Borgwarner Technologies electrify commercial vehicles Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sevcon Inc - Holders of more than 99% of Sevcon's common stock present at meeting voted in favor of approving and adopting merger
* BorgWarner supplies oil pump chain for Toyota's new 8-speed automatic transmission Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Borgwarner Inc - declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expected enterprise value of transaction at closing is approximately $200 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Sevcon Inc , Borgwarner updates on merger agreement termination fee - sec filing
* Sevcon signs definitive agreement to be acquired by BorgWarner
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.