52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Boyd Gaming Corp Announces Pricing Of 4.750% Senior Notes Due 2027; Offering Size Increased To $1.0 Bln
Boyd Gaming Announces Private Offering Of $750 Million Senior Notes Due 2027
Boyd Gaming Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.35
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company. The Company operated 25 wholly owned gaming entertainment properties in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Pennsylvania, as of September 18, 2018. It operates through three segments: Las Vegas Locals, Downtown Las Vegas, and Midwest and South. It owns and operates a travel agency and a captive insurance company that underwrites travel-related insurance, each located in Hawaii. Its Las Vegas Locals segment includes properties, such as Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, The Orleans Hotel and Casino, and Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall. The Downtown Las Vegas segment includes three properties, such as California Hotel and Casino Fremont Hotel and Casino and Main Street Station Casino, Brewery and Hotel Street Station. Its Midwest and South segment's properties include Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, Diamond Jo Dubuque, Diamond Jo Worth, Kansas Star Casino, Amelia Belle Casino and Evangeline Downs.
Casinos & Gaming
3883 Howard Hughes Pkwy Fl 9th
William S. Boyd
Executive Chairman of the Board
Keith E. Smith
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Marianne Boyd Johnson
Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Vice President
Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Brian A. Larson
Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Monday approved casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc's $2.8 billion purchase of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc, requiring they divest assets in three Midwestern cities.
Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp and fantasy sports company FanDuel Group on Thursday said they were joining in a strategic partnership to run online and mobile sports betting operations in the United States.
* BOYD GAMING CORP - ANTICIPATES ACQUISITION WILL BE FREE CASH FLOW POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATELY ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS.
* Q1 REVENUE $606.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $608.7 MILLION
* BOYD GAMING CORP CEO KEITH E. SMITH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $7.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pfyb9M) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* SEES FULL YEAR 2018 TOTAL ADJUSTED EBITDA IN RANGE OF $600 MILLION TO $620 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 21 (Fitch) Boyd Gaming Corporation's (BYD); 'B+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is not affected by the debt-funded $281 million acquisition of Valley Forge Casino Resort, according to Fitch Ratings...
* BOYD GAMING SAYS ON DEC 18, CO SAID IT HAD ENTERED INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE AMERISTAR CASINO KANSAS CITY - SEC FILING
* SAYS COMPANY EXPECTS ACQUISITION TO BE FREE CASH FLOW POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATELY ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS
* BOYD GAMING - EXPECTS TRANSACTION TO ACQUIRE FOUR PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT ASSETS TO BE FREE CASH FLOW POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATELY ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS
* Q3 revenue $587.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $591.8 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Boyd Gaming Corp.'s (Boyd, BYD) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+'. In addition, Fitch has affirmed Boyd's senior secured credit facility at 'BB+/RR1' and...
* Q2 revenue $599.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $602.2 million
* OLG says five-year extension of its contract with Pollard Banknote Limited to print lottery instant tickets
* Boyd Gaming reports first-quarter 2017 results; company reinstates dividend, reaffirms share repurchase program
* CEO Keith Smith's FY 2016 total compensation $7.4 million versus $8.4 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing
* For full year 2017, boyd gaming projects total adjusted ebitda of $585 million to $605 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.