52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Boyd Gaming Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results
International Game Technology Announces Sports Betting Technology Deal With Boyd Gaming
Boyd Gaming Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $0.96
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company. The Company operated 25 wholly owned gaming entertainment properties in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Pennsylvania, as of September 18, 2018. It operates through three segments: Las Vegas Locals, Downtown Las Vegas, and Midwest and South. It owns and operates a travel agency and a captive insurance company that underwrites travel-related insurance, each located in Hawaii. Its Las Vegas Locals segment includes properties, such as Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, The Orleans Hotel and Casino, and Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall. The Downtown Las Vegas segment includes three properties, such as California Hotel and Casino Fremont Hotel and Casino and Main Street Station Casino, Brewery and Hotel Street Station. Its Midwest and South segment's properties include Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, Diamond Jo Dubuque, Diamond Jo Worth, Kansas Star Casino, Amelia Belle Casino and Evangeline Downs.
Casinos & Gaming
3883 Howard Hughes Pkwy Fl 9th
LAS VEGAS, NV
William S. Boyd
Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Keith E. Smith
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Marianne Boyd Johnson
Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Vice President
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Theodore A. Bogich
Executive Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Las Vegas gaming industry will offer Covid-19 tests to employees before they return to work, the Culinary Union announced Tuesday.
* BOYD GAMING ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURES OF PROPERTIES IN NEVADA, IOWA, KANSAS AND MISSOURI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TEMPORARY CLOSURES OF PROPERTIES IN ILLINOIS, INDIANA AND OHIO
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Monday approved casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc's $2.8 billion purchase of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc, requiring they divest assets in three Midwestern cities.
Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp and fantasy sports company FanDuel Group on Thursday said they were joining in a strategic partnership to run online and mobile sports betting operations in the United States.
* BOYD GAMING CORP - ANTICIPATES ACQUISITION WILL BE FREE CASH FLOW POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATELY ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS.
* Q1 REVENUE $606.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $608.7 MILLION
* BOYD GAMING CORP CEO KEITH E. SMITH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $7.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pfyb9M) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* SEES FULL YEAR 2018 TOTAL ADJUSTED EBITDA IN RANGE OF $600 MILLION TO $620 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.