52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CACI International Reports Qtrly Diluted Earnings Per Share Of $3.68
CACI Awarded $1.5 Bln Contract To Provide Transport And Cybersecurity Services To National Geospatial
CACI Awarded $112 Million Task Order By U.S. Army To Provide Technical Research And Development Support
CACI International Inc is a simulation technology company. The Company provides information solutions and services. The Company operates through two segments: domestic operations and international operations. The Company's domestic operations segment provides information solutions and services to its domestic customers in market areas, which include business systems; command and control; communications; cyber security, and enterprise information technology. Its international operations are conducted through its subsidiaries in Europe, including CACI Limited and CACI BV. Its international operations segment provides information technology (IT) services, and data and software products. It also offers technology and solutions that support multi-domain intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), unmanned aircraft system (UAS), air defense, and counter-unmanned aircraft system (c-UAS) operations.
Software & Programming
1100 N Glebe Rd
J. Phillip London
Executive Chairman of the Board
John S. Mengucci
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John III Defreitas
President - Operations Support and Services
David E. Nack
President - CACI Product Company
Thomas A. Mutryn
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
CACI International Inc has been awarded an $810 million U.S. defense contract for mobile command and control systems, the Pentagon said on Friday.
* CACI AWARDED $23 MILLION PRIME CONTRACT TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING SOLUTION SERVICES TO DEFENSE AGENCIES INITIATIVE PROGRAM OFFICE AND DOD AGENCIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.88 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CACI AWARDED $145 MILLION TASK ORDER TO SUPPORT U.S. ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND COUNTER INSURGENCY TARGETING PROGRAM
* CACI AWARDED $41.5 MILLION TASK ORDER TO PROVIDE ENGINEERING SUPPORT FOR U.S. ARMY COMMERCIAL BASED TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS
* POSITIVE SAME STORE SALES GROWTH IN CORE U.S. BUSINESS FOR Q1 OF 2018
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc <CACI.N> withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc <CSRA.N> on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp <GD.N>.
* HAS WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF CSRA INC FOR $44.00 PER SHARE IN CASH AND STOCK
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc on Wednesday withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc, after it lost a bidding war to General Dynamics.
CSRA Inc, the target of rival bids from General Dynamics and CACI International Inc, said on Thursday it had partnered with Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud.
U.S. defense contractor General Dynamics <GD.N> on Tuesday raised its offer for sector peer CSRA Inc <CSRA.N> to $9.7 billion, including $2.8 billion in debt, in an attempt to top an unsolicited bid from CACI International Inc <CACI.N>.
* CACI PROVIDES DETAILED AND FACTUAL INFORMATION REGARDING ITS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CSRA FOR $44.00 PER SHARE
* CACI AWARDED $60 MILLION IDIQ CONTRACT TO PROVIDE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA SUPPORT FOR ARMY NATIONAL GUARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc said on Sunday it had offered to merge with larger peer CSRA Inc, seeking to disrupt the latter's $6.8 billion acquisition by General Dynamics Corp.
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc has offered to merge with larger peer CSRA Inc, seeking to disrupt the latter's $6.8 billion acquisition by General Dynamics Corp, people familiar with the matter said.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.68 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CACI International Inc qtrly diluted earnings per share $1.67
* CACI awarded $34.5 million task order to support U.S. custom and border protection's air and marine operations surveillance system
* Caci awarded $91 million task order to support airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems for U.S. Army
* CACI awarded $54.5 million contract for research and development for U.S. Army Space And Terrestrial Communications Directorate
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.