52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cae Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
Suzuyo buys Leonardo's flight simulator for AW139 helicopters
CAE Signs Long-Term Exclusive Training Agreement With easyJet To Train 1,000 New easyJet Cadet Pilots
CAE Inc. provides training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. The Company designs and integrates training solutions. It operates through three segments: Civil Aviation Training Solutions, Defense and Security, and Healthcare. The Company provides training solutions for flight, cabin, maintenance and ground personnel in commercial, business and helicopter aviation, a range of flight simulation training devices, as well as ab initio pilot training and crew sourcing services. The Company is a training systems integrator for defense forces across the air, land and sea domains, and for government and civil security organizations responsible for public safety. The Company designs, manufactures and markets simulators, simulation center management solutions and courseware for training of medical and allied healthcare students and clinicians in educational institutions, hospitals and defense organizations across the world.
8585 Ch de la Cote-de-Liesse
John P. Manley
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance
Group President - Civil Simulation Products, Training and Services
Group President - Defence & Security
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canada's CAE Inc <CAE.TO>, the world's largest civil aviation training company, on Friday reported a better-than-expected profit, driven by strength in its commercial pilot training and simulators business.
Canada's CAE Inc, the world's largest civil aviation training company, on Friday reported a better-than-expected profit, driven by strength in its commercial pilot training and simulators business.
Canada's CAE Inc, the world's largest civil aviation training company, on Friday reported a 26% rise in quarterly profit on higher sales in its commercial pilot training and simulators business.
CAE Inc <CAE.TO> expects strong demand from airlines for pilot training when Boeing Co's <BA.N> grounded 737 MAX jets are cleared to fly, Chief Executive Marc Parent told analysts on Wednesday, after the Canadian training specialist reported lower-than-expected quarterly...
Canada's CAE Inc reported a 11.4% fall in quarterly profit on Wednesday, as the world's largest civil aviation training company was hit by higher expenses.
Aviation training firm CAE Inc said on Tuesday it expects global demand for pilots to rise with fleet growth and changing crew ratios, and the active combined airline and business jet pilot population will exceed half a million by 2028.
Qatar Airways on Monday agreed to buy five full-flight simulators from aviation training firm CAE, executives from both companies said at a signing ceremony at the Farnborough Airshow.
Qatar Airways on Monday agreed to order flight simulators from aviation training firm CAE, a CAE executive said ahead of a signing ceremony at Farnborough Airshow.
* CAE INC - BOARD APPROVED RENEWAL OF NCIB TO PURCHASE, FOR CANCELLATION, UP TO 5.35 MILLION SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$0.27, REVENUE VIEW C$731.8 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CAE TO PURCHASE UP TO 600,000 COMMON SHARES UNDER ITS NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID THROUGH A PRIVATE AGREEMENT
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* CAE USA comment on united states army initial entry rotary-wing instructor support services contract
* CAE Inc - co, Tech3Lab is joining forces to use neuroscience and big data to improve performance of aircraft pilots
* CAE reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results and announces dividend increase
* Singapore Airlines and CAE to establish flight training centre in Singapore
* CAE sells equity stake in ZFTC joint venture with China Southern Airlines
* Memorandum Of Understanding For A Proposed Joint Venture Between Singapore Airlines And Cae
* CAE awarded defence contracts valued at more than C$175 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAE awarded defence contracts valued at more than C$175 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.