52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Avis Budget Group Announces Pricing Of $350 Mln Of Senior Notes
Avis Budget Group Announces Intention To Offer $350 Million Of Senior Notes
Melvin Capital Management LP Reports 5.8% Passive Stake In Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group Inc. is a provider of vehicle rental and car sharing services. The Company operates three brands, which include Avis, Budget and Zipcar. Avis and Budget are rental car suppliers. It also owns Payless, which is a car rental brand; Apex, which is a car rental brand in New Zealand and Australia; Maggiore, a vehicle rental brand in Italy, and France Cars, which operates light commercial vehicle fleets in France. The Company operates in two segments: Americas and International. The Americas segment provides and licenses the Company's brands to third parties for vehicle rentals and ancillary products and services in North America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean, and operates its car sharing business in certain of these markets. The International segment provides and licenses the Company's brands to third parties for vehicle rentals and ancillary products and services in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Rental & Leasing
6 SYLVAN WAY
Executive Chairman of the Board
Joseph A. Ferraro
President, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board
John F. North
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President - International
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MELVIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5.8% PASSIVE STAKE IN AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC AS OF JULY 2 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/3iH4SaQ) Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS ON APRIL 30, UNIT ISSUED $400 MILLION OF ASSET-BACKED SECURITIES WITH A MATURITY OF FIVE YEARS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2FKm5LZ) Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP BRINGS CONNECTED CARS TO EUROPE WITH GROUPE PSA PARTNERSHIP
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC - BOARD OF CO VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF THE BOARD FROM TWELVE TO FOURTEEN DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE APRIL 20, 2018
* AVIS CAR RENTAL SAYS ANNOUNCED ITS RETURN TO JAPANESE MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS CEO LARRY D. SHON'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS $6.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.5 MILLION LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2H5ZXwQ Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP ENTERS INTO NEW COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
* SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SAYS INTEND TO MOVE FORWARD WITH NOMINATION OF FIVE DIRECTOR CANDIDATES AT UPCOMING AVIS ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FWtLQf) Further company coverage:
Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc on Wednesday announced the five candidates it is nominating to its board, including three that were been proposed last month by SRS Investment Management.
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC - COMPANY SAID THAT ITS PROPOSED SLATE OF DIRECTORS INCLUDES TWO NEW INDEPENDENT NOMINEES, FRANCIS SHAMMO AND GLENN LURIE
Avis Budget Group Inc said on Wednesday its board slate would include three directors nominated by activist investor SRS Investment Management and two new independent directors.
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP MOVES CLOSER TO A FULLY CONNECTED FLEET WITH NEW TOYOTA PARTNERSHIP
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS IT IS ENDING PARTNERSHIP WITH NRA EFFECTIVE MARCH 26- CNN MONEY Source text: http://cnnmon.ie/2GE0XYC Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SEES ABOUT $20 MILLION HIGHER VEHICLE INTEREST EXPENSE IN 2018, PARTLY RESULTING FROM RISING U.S. INTEREST RATES
* "WILL CONTINUE TO EXPAND OUR OPERATIONS WITH WAYMO" - CONF CALL
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
When Avis Budget Group Inc <CAR.O> reports its results on Wednesday, executives under pressure from restive shareholders will likely point to the potential for profits from managing fleets of vehicles for ride services and robo-taxi companies.
When Avis Budget Group Inc reports its results on Wednesday, executives under pressure from restive shareholders will likely point to the potential for profits from managing fleets of vehicles for ride services and robo-taxi companies.
Avis Budget Corp's largest shareholder said on Thursday it had nominated five members for election to the car rental company's board at the upcoming annual meeting.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.