52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Casey's Posts Record First Quarter Financial Results
Caseys General Stores Says CEO Darren M. Rebelez's FY 2020 Total Compensation Was $11.3 Million – SEC Filing
Caseys General Stores Enters Into A Note Purchase Agreement With Respect To Issuance Of $650 Mln Of Senior Notes
Casey's General Stores, Inc. and its subsidiaries, operate convenience stores under the name Casey's General Store in 16 states in the Midwest and the South. The Company also operates approximately two stores selling primarily tobacco products. The stores carry a range of food, including freshly prepared foods such as pizza, donuts, and sandwiches, beverages, tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products and other nonfood items. The Company operates over 2100 stores. It operates approximately two distribution centers, through which the Company supply grocery and general merchandise items to its stores. Its general store typically carries over 3,000 food and nonfood items. The Company's stores sell regional brands of dairy and bakery products, and approximately 90% of the stores offer beer. Its non-food items include tobacco products, health and beauty aids, school supplies, housewares, pet supplies, and automotive products.
PO Box 3001
H. Lynn Horak
Independent Chairman of the Board
Darren M. Rebelez
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chad M. Frazell
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Jana Partners said on Wednesday it was not invested in Casey's General Stores Inc after speculation that the hedge fund had built a stake in the company helped push its stock price up more than 9 percent in afternoon trading.
Jana Partners said on Wednesday that it does not own a single share of Caseys General Stores Inc., helping cut gains amassed on speculation that the hedge fund had started to build a stake.
* CASEYS GENERAL STORES - ON APRIL 27, EXECUTED AND DELIVERED TO UMB BANK A PROMISSORY NOTE EVIDENCING REVOLVING LINE OF CREDIT OF $150 MILLION
* ELECTION OF JUDY SCHMELING AS A CLASS III DIRECTOR, EFFECTIVE MARCH 29, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ANNOUNCED HIRING OF CHRIS JONES TO NEWLY CREATED POSITION OF CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMMITMENT TO NEW $300 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM THROUGH FY 2020
* BLACKHAWK NETWORK PARTNERS WITH CASEY'S GENERAL STORES TO ENABLE 'CASH CUSTOMERS' WITH AMAZON CASH
Casey's General Stores Inc <CASY.O> has submitted an initial bid for Kroger Co's <KR.N> roughly $2 billion convenience-store business, and a deal could help the company stave off pressure from activist investors to sell itself, CNBC reported on Friday.
Casey's General Stores Inc has submitted a bid for Kroger Co's convenience-store business that is worth about $2 billion, CNBC reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.
* CASEY'S GENERAL STORES, UNDER PRESSURE FROM ACTIVIST INVESTOR JCP, SUBMITTED INITIAL BID FOR KROGER'S CONVENIENCE STORE BUSINESS–CNBC, CITING SOURCES Source http://cnb.cx/2nekVBR
* CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC - MET WITH REPRESENTATIVES FROM JCP THIS PAST SUMMER
* JCP ISSUES LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS OF CASEY'S GENERAL STORES
* CASEY'S REPORTS SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; OPENS 2,000TH STORE
* CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC - QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $2.15 BILLION VERSUS $1.92 BILLION Source text: [http://bit.ly/2AcmB3k] Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.