52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Capitaland Sees Loss For FY 2020
Capitaland Chairman And Director, Ng Kee Choe, To Retire
Capitaland Announces Completion Of Rock Square Transaction
CapitaLand Ltd is a diversified real estate company. The Company owns and manages a portfolio of diversified real estate classes which includes commercial, retail; business park, industrial and logistics; integrated development, urban development; as well as lodging and residential. Its geographical strategic business units (SBUs) include CapitaLand Singapore and International, which comprises CL Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, CL Vietnam and CL International; CapitaLand China (CL China) and CapitaLand India (CL India). Its asset class SBUs comprise CapitaLand Lodging (CL Lodging) and CapitaLand Financial (CL Financial). CL Lodging comprises the Group’s lodging business. CL Financial is the real estate fund management unit comprising the Group’s real estate investment trust (REIT) managers and Fund managers. Its properties are located across Singapore, China, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
168 Robinson Road, #30-01 Capital Tower
Kee Choe Ng
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chee Koon Lee
Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Non-Independent Director
Kai Kwun Ko
Non Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Cho Pin Lim
Group Chief Financial Officer
Soon Keat Goh
Chief Executive Officer of Ascott & Lodging
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* WILL WAIVE AND POTENTIALLY DEFER RENT FOR QUALIFYING SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE TENANTS IN SINGAPORE
* Q1 OPERATING PERFORMANCE IN 4 CORE MARKETS AND OTHER COUNTRIES AFFECTED BY RESTRICTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY EACH COUNTRY DUE TO COVID-19
* CAPITALAND SALES OFFICES ACROSS CHINA HAVE REOPENED PROGRESSIVELY IN MARCH
* ANNOUNCES S$10 MILLION MARKETING ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME TO FUND RETAILER-DRIVEN & MALL-WIDE PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES TO HELP ITS TENANTS
* OFFERING ADDITIONAL SUPPORT, INCLUDING RENTAL RELIEF, FOR SINGAPORE RETAIL PARTNERS AT CAPITALAND MALLS AFFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAPITALAND INTRODUCES WIDE-RANGING SUPPORT MEASURES TO HELP SINGAPORE RETAILERS TIDE THROUGH COVID-19
Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust <AEMN.SI> said on Friday it is buying 30 business parks in the United States and Singapore for about S$1.66 billion ($1.22 billion) from its controlling unit holder CapitaLand Ltd <CATL.SI>.
Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust said on Friday it is buying 30 business park properties in the United States and Singapore for about S$1.66 billion ($1.22 billion) from its controlling unitholder CapitaLand Ltd.
Singapore's CapitaLand <CATL.SI> is forking out S$6 billion ($4.4 billion) to scoop up logistics and industrial assets from state investor Temasek, in a deal the developer said would create Asia's largest real estate investment manager.
CapitaLand Ltd said it entered into a deal with Singapore state investor Temasek to buy two wholly owned units from a subsidiary for a consideration of about S$6 billion ($4.4 billion) in a cash and stock deal.
CapitaLand Ltd <CATL.SI>, one of Singapore's largest property developers, said on Tuesday it bought a portfolio of rental apartments in the United States for $835 million, marking its foray into the multifamily asset class.
* TO EXPLORE INVESTMENTS IN HIGH-TECH BUSINESS PARK AND NEW-GEN TOWNSHIP IN ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OVER 5,000 UNITS ADDED WITHIN Q1 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF ENTIRE 100% EQUITY INTEREST IN CITADINES AHMEDABAD APARTHOTEL PRIVATE LTD FOR INR528.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT BOUGHT 99.49 PERCENT STAKE OF HIEN DUC TAY HO JOINT STOCK COMPANY FOR ABOUT VND685 BILLION
* ACQUIRES PEARL BANK APARTMENTS IN SINGAPORE'S CHINATOWN FOR S$728 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY REVENUE S$1,212.6 MILLION VERSUS S$1,852.8 MILLION
* CAPITALAND SIGNS MOU TO EXPLORE INVESTING IN AN INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT IN WUHAN, CENTRAL CHINA
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.