52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Chiba Bank To Buy Back Up To 2.88% Of Shares Worth 10 Billion Yen Through Sept 20
Japan's Bank Of Yokohama, Chiba Bank Say Partnership To Cover M&A, Retail Business, And Database Marketing
Tenpos Holdings sells stake in Chiba-based firm
The Chiba Bank, Ltd. is a Japan-based bank mainly engaged in the banking business and the financial services business. The Bank is engaged in the banking business, stores maintenance and management business, accounting business, employment placement business, receivables management and collection business, securities business, credit guarantee business, collection business, credit card business, leasing business, software development and information processing business, venture capital business, investment management and advisory business, research and consulting business, fintech research business, as well as the planning and development of financial services.
1-2, Chiba Minato, Chuo-ku
President, Representative Director
Vice President, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Main Office Sales, Manager of Sachimachi Special in Main Sales Unit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
As an ageing population and years of ultra-low interest rates prompt Japan to push for consolidation among regional lenders, Chiba Bank is weathering the challenge with a different approach - by forming loose alliances or "wings" with other players.
* Regional banks navigating low rates, ageing population (Adds executive comments, context)
Japan's Bank of Yokohama and Chiba Bank Ltd said on Wednesday their presidents would hold a news conference at 2 p.m. (0500 GMT) in Tokyo regarding a new partnership.
Japan's Bank of Yokohama and Chiba Bank Ltd will enter into a comprehensive tie-up to cooperate in a range of businesses, the Nikkei newspaper said on Tuesday, a deal that would bring two of Japan's top regional lenders close together.
* Says it accumulatively repurchased 8 million shares for 7 billion yen in total
* Says it acquired Chiba-based property which is used for apartment for rent
* Says it signs business alliance agreement with The Chiba Bank, Ltd and Yokohama Shinkin Bank
* Says it plans to buy back up to 10 million shares for up to 7 billion yen in total, during the period from Feb. 8 to March 23
* Says it acquired Chiba-based land for MIJAS business use, at an undisclosed price
* Says unit Honda Cars TOKATSU will merge with Chiba-based unit, which is engaged in sale and maintenance of automobiles, effective April 1
* Says it acquired Chiba-based property for 3.75 billion yen on Nov. 30
Meiho Enterprise Co Ltd * Says it acquired Chiba Ken-based land for business use * Price undisclosed Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/bmNq3h Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.