52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mersen: Full-Year Guidance Raised
Mersen Buys Specialty Graphite Production Capacity
Mersen Q1 Revenue Rises To 240.5 Million Euros
Mersen SA, formerly Le Carbone Lorraine SA, is a France-based company engaged in the production of carbon and graphite products and their application. The Company's activities are divided into four segments: Anticorrosion and Process Equipment which produces mixers, pressure vessels and anticorrosion systems, among others; Electrical Solutions for Motors and Generators which is involved in manufacture of carbon brushes, anti-static brushes, signal travel systems, among others; Advanced Materials and Solutions for High Temperature which produces mechanical and friction materials, refractory graphite parts, among others; and Safety & Reliability for Electrical Power which is involved in cooling of power electronics, among others. In July 2013, it sold its activities at the Gresy-sur-Aix site in the Savoie region of France. In December 2013, it sold activities specialized in stirrers and mixers and in metal plate heat exchangers.
Tour EQHO 2 avenue Gambetta
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Committee
Financial and Administrative Director, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Technology Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Director of Human Resources, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's antitrust body on Thursday raided the local unit of French firm Mersen SA <CBLP.PA> and an Indian company over allegations they colluded on prices of equipment supplied to Indian Railways, two sources told Reuters.
Mersen, a French specialist in electrical power and advanced materials, said on Wednesday it is well positioned to take advantage of demand generated by energy transition, which had supported strong growth in first-quarter sales.
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 208.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 201.9 MILLION RESTATED YEAR AGO
* RESIGNATION OF MR EDWARD KOOPMAN, REPRESENTING SOFINA, FROM ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN SILICON CARBIDE (SIC) SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY
* ACQUIRES THE REMAINING CAPITAL OF CIRPROTEC TO ACCELERATE ITS DEVELOPMENT IN POWER QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
* BLOCK TRADE: ARDIAN GROUP AND SOFINA ANNOUNCE TODAY THE LAUNCH OF THE SALE OF PART OF THEIR RESPECTIVE STAKES IN MERSEN, S.A.
* OPERATING MARGIN BEFORE NON-RECURRING ITEMS OF 9.2% FOR YEAR, UP 170 BASIS POINTS ON 2016
* FY REVENUE EUR 809.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 759.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* MERSEN STRENGTHENS ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH LONGI ON CHINA’S SOLAR ENERGY MARKET
* Q3 TOTAL GROUP SALES EUR 198.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 187.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
French carbon and graphite production company Mersen reported on Wednesday a 9.2 percent rise in sales and revised up full-year guidance for its sales and operating margin.
* THIS ORDER WILL SUPPLY HYDROCHLORIC ACID PRODUCTION UNIT, THAT WILL GO INTO OPERATION IN MAY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO GROUP EQUITY HOLDERS EUR 18.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 11.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* APPOINTS MR OLIVIER LEGRAIN, CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text: http://bit.ly/2rj8Heq Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 revenue EUR 203.5 million versus EUR 190.1 million ($206.6 million) year ago
* FY net profit 3.2 million euros ($3.38 million) versus 2.6 million euros year ago
* Mersen wins about 7 million euro ($7.55 million) order from Siemens
* FY sales 763.6 million euros ($814.61 million) versus eur 767.6 million year ago
* Q3 total group sales 189.2 million euros versus 190.3 million euros ($207.77 million) year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.