52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Biologic Comments On The Xinjiang Deyuan And Shuanglin Transaction
China Biologic Posts Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $1.36
China Biologic Reports Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2019
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is principally engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and sales of human plasma-based biopharmaceutical products in China. It operates through the manufacture and sales of human plasma products segment. China Biologic has a product portfolio with over 20 various dosage forms of plasma products and other biopharmaceutical products across nine categories.The Company's products include human albumin, human immunoglobulin, immunoglobulin for intravenous injection (IVIG), human hepatitis B immunoglobulin, human rabies immunoglobulin, human tetanus immunoglobulin, placenta polypeptide, Factor VIII and human prothrombin complex concentrate (PCC).
Biotechnology & Drugs
Joseph J. Chow
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CHINA BIOLOGIC COMMENTS ON THE XINJIANG DEYUAN AND SHUANGLIN TRANSACTION
* CHINA BIOLOGIC REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020
* CHINA BIOLOGIC REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2019
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it had received an offer from a consortium of buyers that will pay $1.93 billion in cash to buy shares that they do not already own to take the company private.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc <CBPO.O> said on Wednesday it had received a take-private deal for $4.59 billion in cash from a consortium of buyers.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc <CBPO.O> rejected a $3.9 billion offer from a consortium led by its former chief executive on Friday and said an affiliate of CITIC Capital had also withdrawn a competing bid.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc said on Friday it had rejected an offer from a consortium led by its former chief executive and the company said an affiliate of CITIC Capital unit had withdrawn a competing offer.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc <CBPO.O> on Monday received a $3.9 billion all-cash offer from a consortium of investment firms, valuing the Beijing-based company at slightly above an earlier buyout proposal from a CITIC Capital unit.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc on Monday received a $3.9 billion all-cash offer from a consortium of investment firms led by the company's former chief executive David Gao.
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc on Monday received a $3.9 billion all-cash offer from a consortium that included company's former chief executive, GL Capital Group, Bank of China Group Investment Limited and CDH Investments.
* CHINA BIOLOGIC REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017
* CHINA BIOLOGIC TO BUILD NEW COLLECTION STATION IN HAINAN PROVINCE
* MARC CHAN REPORTS 9.5 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS HOLDINGS INC AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2CffxTI) Further company coverage:
* CHINA BIOLOGIC RECEIVES OPERATING PERMIT FOR NEW COLLECTION FACILITY IN JU COUNTY IN SHANDONG PROVINCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* China Biologic reports unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2017
* China Biologic Products Holdings Inc - It has agreed to acquire 80% equity interest in Tianxinfu (Beijing) Medical Appliance Co., Ltd
* China Biologic receives approval for commercial manufacturing of human fibrinogen
* China Biologic reports financial results for the second quarter of 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.