52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shorenstein Sells River Forum Campus To Clarity Real Estate
CBRE Group - Approved Incremental $100 Mln Increase To Stock Repurchase Authorization
Cbre Group Announced Its Appointment As Exclusive Provider Of Global Real Estate Services For Novartis International AG
CBRE Group, Inc. is a holding company that conducts all of its operations through its subsidiaries. The Company operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company. The Company operates through the segments: The Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific; Global Investment Management, and Development Services. The Company provides commercial real estate services under the CBRE brand name, investment management services under the CBRE Global Investors brand name and development services under the Trammell Crow Company brand name. The Company's business is focused on commercial property, corporate facilities, project and transaction management, tenant/occupier and property/agency leasing, capital markets solutions (property sales, commercial mortgage brokerage, loan origination and servicing) real estate investment management, valuation, development services and proprietary research.
Real Estate Operations
400 S Hope St Ste 25
Brandon B. Boze
Independent Chairman of the Board
Robert E. Sulentic
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Leah C. Stearns
Chief Financial Officer
William F. Concannon
Global Chief Executive Officer - Global Workplace Solutions
Michael J. Lafitte
Global Chief Executive Officer - Advisory Services
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CBRE GROUP INC - ANNOUNCED ITS APPOINTMENT AS EXCLUSIVE PROVIDER OF GLOBAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES FOR NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Hong Kong's commercial property investment and office leasing activities both weakened during the second quarter, hurt by the ongoing U.S.-China trade conflict, real estate consultancy CBRE said on Tuesday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
U.S. real estate firm CBRE Group Inc <CBRE.N> said it would buy British property developer Telford Homes Plc <TELF.L> for about 267 million pounds ($336 million) in a bid to expand into Britain's apartment rental market.
U.S.-real estate firm CBRE Group Inc said on Wednesday it will acquire British residential property developer Telford Homes Plc for about 267.4 million pounds ($336.15 million).
The Chrysler Building, an Art Deco masterpiece that has been a defining image of New York City's skyline for decades, has been put up for sale, a minority owner of the building and a broker hired to market the property said on Wednesday.
The owners of New York City's Chrysler Building have hired real estate services firm CBRE Group Inc to market the property, the Wall Street Journal reported https://www.wsj.com/articles/chrysler-building-a-famed-slice-of-manhattan-skyline-is-on-the-block-11547035200?tesla...
Real estate management firm CBRE Global Investors on Monday said it had promoted Jeremy Plummer as global chief investment officer and named Sophie van Oosterom as his replacement as chief executive of its European arm.
* CBRE GROUP, INC. APPOINTS DARA BAZZANO AS CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CBRE GROUP, INC. REPORTS STRONG FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FIRST-QUARTER 2018
* REDAPTIVE, A PROVIDER OF COMMERCIAL EFFICIENCY-AS-A-SERVICE, SAYS SECURED $20 MILLION INVESTMENT ROUND LED BY CBRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CBRE MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN REDAPTIVE TO PROMOTE EFFICIENCY AS A SERVICE (“EAAS”) MODEL
* CBRE GROUP INC SAYS CEO ROBERT E. SULENTIC'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $ 8.6 MLN VS $4.96 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* CBRE GROUP INC SAYS CEO ROBERT E. SULENTIC'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HZS4sU]
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.