52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Chemours Company Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.18
Chemours Reports Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.71
John Petry Reports 5.5% Passive Stake In Chemours Co As Of March 12, 2020 - SEC Filing
The Chemours Co is a provider of performance chemicals. The Company provides a range of industrial and specialty chemicals products for markets, including plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, general industrial, electronics, mining, and oil refining. Its segments include Fluoroproducts segment, Chemical Solutions segment and Titanium Technologies segment. Fluoroproducts segment is a provider of fluorine-based, advanced materials solutions, such as refrigerants and industrial resins and derivatives. Chemical Solutions segment is comprised of a portfolio of industrial chemical businesses, primarily operating in the Americas. Titanium Technologies segment is a manufacturer of TiO2 pigment. The Company serves various industries, such as electronics, communications, automotive, wire and cable, energy, oil and gas, and aerospace.
Chemicals - Plastics & Rubber
1007 Market St
Richard H. Brown
Independent Chairman of the Board
Mark P. Vergnano
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Eugene Bryan Snell
President - Titanium Technologies
Edwin C. Sparks
President - Chemical Solutions
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A Delaware state court has tossed a lawsuit by the Chemours Company, an E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company spinoff, that alleged its former parent had unlawfully "spectacularly underestimated" Chemours' exposure to environmental liabilities when creating the company in...
* JOHN PETRY REPORTS 5.5% PASSIVE STAKE IN CHEMOURS CO AS OF MARCH 12, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/3afh3qO) Further company coverage:
Two water districts in Long Island, New York have sued 3M Co, E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Co. and the Chemours Co, accusing the chemical makers of contaminating their drinking water supplies with toxic substances.
David Einhorn's hedge fund Greenlight Capital said on Thursday that it made new bets on chemical company Chemours <CC.N>, retailer Dillard's Inc. <DDS.N> and gambling products company Scientific Games Corporation <SGMS.O> in second quarter.
The state of New Jersey on Wednesday beefed up its environmental claims against DuPont, the Chemours Company and 3M, filing new lawsuits that accuse those companies of contaminating the air, ground and water at different manufacturing sites around the state with toxic chemicals...
Chemical company Chemours has sued the U.S. Department of the Army for alleged breach of contract for failing to take responsibility for environmental contamination at a World War II munitions plant in Minnesota operated by a Chemours predecessor company.
* CHEMOURS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF €450 MILLION OF 4.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* CHEMOURS ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* THE CHEMOURS COMPANY NAMES JONATHAN LOCK AS VICE PRESIDENT OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE CHEMOURS COMPANY REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, DOUBLING EARNINGS YEAR-OVER-YEAR
* CHEMOURS SAYS ENTERED INTO AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* THE CHEMOURS COMPANY UPDATES 2018 OUTLOOK AND ANNOUNCES DATES FOR FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS RELEASE AND WEBCAST CONFERENCE CALL
* CHEMOURS CO CEO MARK VERGNANO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2tSSSO9 Further company coverage:
* CHEMOURS CO CEO MARK VERGNANO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oPsaQW) Further company coverage:
* THE CHEMOURS COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS; ROBUST PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL SEGMENTS AND KEY FINANCIAL METRICS
* THE CHEMOURS COMPANY ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* UNIVAR AND CHEMOURS REACH EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT IN USA FOR HYDROCHLORIC ACID
* CHEMOURS CO - BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZED A $500 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN
* Greenlight Capital cuts share stake in Apple Inc by 44.2 percent to 2.2 million shares - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.