52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Coca-Cola Amatil Says Australian Beverages Business Is Positioned For Growth In 2020
Coca-Cola Amatil Announces Changes To Organisational Structure
Coca-Cola Amatil Sees 2019 Group Capex Of About $300 Mln
Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (CCA) manufactures, distributes and sells ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific region. The Company's segments include Non-Alcohol Beverages; Alcohol & Coffee Beverages, and Corporate, Food & Services. The Company manufactures Coca-Cola products in approximately six countries in which it operates. The Company's businesses include Australian Beverages, Indonesia & PNG, New Zealand & Fiji, and Alcohol & Coffee. The Non-Alcohol Beverages segment is engaged in the manufacture, distribution and marketing of sparkling drinks and other non-alcohol beverages. The Alcohol & Coffee Beverages segment manufactures and distributes spirits, beer and coffee products. The Company's Indonesia & PNG business manufactures, sells, distributes and markets non-alcohol ready-to-drink products through various trade outlets across approximately two markets.
L 13 40 Mount Street
Ilana Rachel Atlas
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Independent Director
Group Company Secretary and Legal Counsel
Alison Mary Watkins
Group Managing Director, Executive Director
Managing Director, Indonesia & Papua New Guinea
Chris J. Litchfield
Managing Director – New Zealand & Fiji
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australia's Coca-Cola Amatil said on Wednesday it was looking into the potential sale of its fruit and vegetable packaging unit after the loss-making business contributed to a drop in its first-half revenue.
Australia's Coca-Cola Amatil said on Wednesday, it has started a strategic review of its fruit and vegetable packaging unit, SPC, including options to sell the business.
Australia's Coca-Cola Amatil said on Wednesday the former chairman of scandal-ridden wealth management company AMP Ltd would leave the drinks company's board by the end of her term next year.
Australia's Coca-Cola Amatil on Wednesday said Catherine Brenner, former chairman of scandal-ridden wealth management company AMP Ltd, does not plan to seek re-election to the board at the end of her term next year.
* COCA-COLA AMATIL LTD SAYS IN MEDIUM TERM CONTINUE TO TARGET MID-SINGLE DIGIT EPS GROWTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* PETER MCLOUGHLIN STEPS DOWN AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF AUSTRALIAN BEVERAGES
* APPOINTS PETER WEST AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF COMPANY'S AUSTRALIAN BEVERAGES' BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Medium-term target of mid-single-digit earnings per share growth
* Change to segment reporting will not impact group earnings, balance sheet and cash flows as previously reported to market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* at this time Woolworths has chosen not to range Coca-Cola No Sugar.
* Trading in Australian beverages for year to date has been weaker than last year
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, April 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings-Sydney-06 April 2017: Fitch Ratings has affirmed Australia-based Coca-Cola Amatil Limited's (CCL) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+...
* Barry O'Connell, managing director Australian beverages, will step down from his role to return to europe
* Board intends to appoint Mark G Johnson as chairman of audit and risk committee, upon retirement of Meiklejohn at 2017 AGM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Would invest around $90 million over three years to remodel its supply chain across Australia
* "it is anticipated that from 2017, franking will be lower than current levels"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.