52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Carnival Corporation Names John Padgett As President Of Princess Cruises
Carnival Intends To Commence Marketing Of First-Priority Senior Secured Term Loan Facility With Principal $1.5 Bln Maturing In 2028
Carnival Corporation Says Names Sture Myrmell To Lead Carnival UK; Appoints Marguerite Fitzgerald To Lead Carnival Australia
Carnival PLC is a leisure travel company. The Company provides vacations to various cruise destinations throughout the world. It operates across North America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Its segments include North America and Australia (NAA) Segment, Europe and Asia (EA) Segment and Cruise Support segment. The NAA segment includes various brands, such as Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, P&O Cruises (Australia) and Seabourn. The EA segment includes the Costa Cruises (Costa), AIDA Cruises (AIDA), P&O Cruises (UK) and Cunard brands. Its Cruise Support segment includes its portfolio of port destinations and other services, all of which are operated for the benefit of its cruise brands. The Company also owns Holland America Princess Alaska Tours, a tour company in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon, which complements its Alaska cruise operations. This tour company and cruise ships, which it charter-out under long-term leases, comprise its Tour and Other segment.
Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade
Micky Meir Arison
Executive Chair of the Board
Arnold W. Donald
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer
President of Princess Cruises
Michael Olaf Thamm
Group Chief Executive Officer of Costa Group and Carnival Asia
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Carnival Corp said on Monday it would sell shares worth $500 million, as the cruise operator restarts its operations after a long break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Issuance across the U.S. syndicated loan market plummeted in the second quarter as the asset class navigated a slow recovery from the novel coronavirus that left borrowers scrambling for cash to keep their businesses alive while economies around the world gradually reopen.
Carnival Corp's <CCL.N> troubled Ruby Princess cruise liner, the biggest single source of coronavirus infections in Australia, docked south of Sydney on Monday to get help for sick crew members requiring urgent medical treatment.
* CARNIVAL - ON MARCH 31, HAS COMMENCED PRIVATE OFFERINGS OF $3 BILLION FIRST-PRIORITY SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2023 OF CARNIVAL CORPORATION
* CARNIVAL SAYS EXPECT A NET LOSS ON BOTH A U.S. GAAP AND ADJUSTED BASIS FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDING NOVEMBER 30, 2020 - SEC FILING
* NORGES BANK REPORTS 5.1% PASSIVE STAKE IN CARNIVAL AS OF MARCH 20, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/2wyLpG9) Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION EXTENDS OFFER TO GOVERNMENTS AND HEALTH AUTHORITIES TO CONSIDER CRUISE SHIPS AS TEMPORARY HOSPITALS
* CARNIVAL CORP - PAUSING OPERATIONS IMMEDIATELY ACROSS ITS FLEET OF SHIPS BASED IN NORTH AMERICA AND WILL RESUME THEM ON FRIDAY, APRIL 10
* CLOSELY MONITORING EVOLVING SITUATION WITH RESPECT TO CORONAVIRUS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.