52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Centennial Resource Development Inc <CDEV.O> said on Monday shale pioneer and Chief Executive Officer Mark Papa would retire at the end of May.
Shale pioneer Mark Papa, chief executive officer at Centennial Resource Development Inc<CDEV.O>, said Tuesday that he expects U.S. oil output will grow by 700,000 barrels per day in 2020, which is slower than government estimates.
Shale pioneer Mark Papa said Tuesday that U.S. oil output will grow by 700,000 barrels per day in 2020, below government estimates.
* CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SAYS CO, UNIT ENTERED INTO CERTAIN SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MAY 4, 2018 - SEC FILING
* CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC. ANNOUNCES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF CLASS A COMMON STOCK
* SILVER RUN ACQUISITION CORPORATION II ANNOUNCES APPROXIMATELY $1,042 MILLION IN TRUST TO COMPLETE BUSINESS COMBINATION
* Centennial Resource Development says on Nov 10, unit entered into limited consent and sixth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement
* Centennial resource development announces third quarter 2017 financial and operational results and increases 2017 production targets
* Centennial Resource Development Inc - on November 2, 2017, co.'s unit entered into certain fifth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement
* Centennial Resource Development Inc files for mixed shelf offering of upto $600 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vx11r7) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.