52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* NEW KIDNEY360 PUBLICATION HIGHLIGHTS CAREDX’S ALLOSURE IS DIFFERENTIATED AS THE DD-CFDNA TEST OF CHOICE
* CAREDX FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO $100 MILLION COMMON STOCK OFFERING - SEC FILING Source : (https://bit.ly/37nRhjC) Further company coverage:
* CAREDX'S ALLOSEQ TX 17 AWARDED CE MARK APPROVAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAREDX AND VERACYTE ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP FOR TRANSPLANT REJECTION TESTING ON NCOUNTER SYSTEM
* CAREDX REPORTS PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER 2020 REVENUE AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* Q4 REVENUE $35.8 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $35.8 MILLION
* CAREDX - COURT RECOMMENDED DENIAL OF NATERA INC.'S & EUROFINS VIRACOR INC.'S MOTIONS TO DISMISS CAREDX'S PATENT INFRINGEMENT COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM
A patent infringement lawsuit by Stanford University and licensee CareDx Inc against genetic testing company Natera Inc survived a motion to dismiss on Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Delaware.
Medical diagnostics company CareDx Inc on Wednesday escalated a legal battle with rival Natera Inc over kidney transplant technology, adding false advertising claims in a new lawsuit to what began as a patent dispute.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.