52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CF Industries Holdings Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.31
Cf Industries Holdings Reports Full Year 2019 Net Earnings Of $493 Mln, EBITDA Of $1,620 Mln
CF Industries Holdings Posts Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.29
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen fertilizer, and other nitrogen products. The Company's nitrogen fertilizer products are ammonia, granular urea, urea ammonium nitrate solution (UAN) and ammonium nitrate (AN). Its other nitrogen products include diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), urea liquor, nitric acid and aqua ammonia, which are sold primarily to the Company's industrial customers, and compound fertilizer products (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium or NPKs). The Company's segments include ammonia, granular urea, UAN, AN and other. The Company's ammonia segment produces anhydrous ammonia (ammonia), which is concentrated nitrogen fertilizer as it contains 82% nitrogen. The granular urea segment produces granular urea, which contains 46% nitrogen. The UAN segment produces urea ammonium nitrate solution. The Other segment includes DEF, urea liquor, nitric acid and NPKs. The Company's primary nitrogen fertilizer products are ammonia, granular urea, UAN and AN.
4 Parkway N Ste 400
Stephen A. Furbacher
Independent Chairman of the Board, Lead Independent Director
W. Anthony Will
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Christopher D. Bohn
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Douglas C. Barnard
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Bert A. Frost
Senior Vice President - Sales, Distribution, Market Development and supply chain
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET EARNINGS OF $63 MILLION, EBITDA OF $302 MILLION, ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $296 MILLION
* CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS INC CEO W. ANTHONY WILL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.5 MILLION VERSUS $6.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2GqbK9L) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET EARNINGS OF $465 MILLION AND EBITDA OF $224 MILLION; ADJUSTED NET LOSS OF $3 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $260 MILLION
* CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. TO EXERCISE RIGHT TO PURCHASE ALL PUBLICLY TRADED UNITS OF TERRA NITROGEN COMPANY, L.P.
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES EARLY TENDER RESULTS AND UPSIZING OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES PRICING OF TENDER OFFER FOR 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $200,000,000 OF 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF Industries Holdings, Inc. reports third quarter net loss of $87 million and EBITDA of $139 million; adjusted net loss of $90 million and adjusted EBITDA of $134 million
North America's largest nitrogen fertilizer maker CF Industries Holdings Inc <CF.N> reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday, as higher sales volumes more than offset lower average selling prices.
Nitrogen fertilizer maker CF Industries Holdings Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Wednesday, hit by lower prices of ammonia.
U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc <CF.N> reported a 93.6 percent fall in quarterly profit on Wednesday and said it expects nitrogen pricing to be challenged through 2017 and into 2018.
* CF Industries Holdings Inc - plan was originally scheduled to expire on September 5, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* John W. Eaves and Michael J. Toelle elected to board of directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.