52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Colfax Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.54 From Continuing Operations
Colfax To Sell Air And Gas Handling Business For Enterprise Value Of $1.8 Bln
Colfax Reports Q1 2019 Results
Colfax Corporation is an industrial manufacturing and engineering company. The Company provides air and gas handling, and fabrication technology products and services. The Company's segments include Air and Gas handling, and Fabrication Technology. The Air and Gas Handling segment supplies a range of gas handling products, including heavy-duty centrifugal and axial fans, rotary heat exchangers, gas compressors, pumps and certain related products, as well as aftermarket services. It serves the power generation, oil, gas and petrochemical, mining, marine (including defense) and general industrial and other end markets. The Fabrication Technology segment supplies welding equipment and consumables, cutting equipment and consumables, and automated welding and cutting systems. It formulates, develops, manufactures and supplies consumable products and equipment.
Misc. Capital Goods
420 National Business Pkwy Fl 5
Mitchell P. Rales
Chairman of the Board
Matthew L. Trerotola
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Christopher M. Hix
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer
Daniel A. Pryor
Executive Vice President - Strategy and Business Development
Lynn H. Clark
Senior Vice President - Global Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Welding and valves manufacturer Colfax Corp said on Thursday it had agreed to sell its air and gas handling unit to private equity firm KPS Capital Partners in a deal valued at $1.8 billion.
Welding and valves manufacturer Colfax Corp on Thursday said it had agreed to sell its air and gas handling unit to private equity firm KPS Capital Partners in a deal valued at $1.8 billion.
Welding and valves manufacturer Colfax Corp <CFX.N> is nearing a deal to sell its air and gas handling division to private equity firm KPS Capital Partners for more than $1.8 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
Colfax Corp <CFX.N> is pressing ahead with plans to sell its air and gas handling unit Howden as part of a shift to focus on the medical devices industry and has hired Goldman Sachs to handle the process, four sources close to the matter told Reuters.
Colfax Corp <CFX.N> made a big bet on the medical device industry with its $3.15 billion purchase of DJO Global Inc, but its shares fell 15.2 percent as investors worried about its shift away from its industrial roots to a completely new sector.
Industrial equipment maker Colfax Corp said on Monday it would acquire medical device maker DJO Global Inc from private equity funds managed by Blackstone Group for $3.15 billion in cash.
* COLFAX CORP FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EMM7S8) Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.44, REVENUE VIEW $892.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SAYS SEES 2018 ADJUSTED EPS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS $1.65- $1.80
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.41 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Circor to acquire Colfax’S fluid handling business from Colfax corporation for $855 million in cash and stock
* Colfax Corp - appointment of Didier Teirlinck increases size of Colfax's board of directors to ten members at present time Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* CEO Matthew Trerotola's fy 2016 total compensation was $11.9 million versus $17.6 million in fy 2015 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2nZRxjD] Further company coverage:
* Colfax Corp says major project order wins of about $100 million in the quarter supporting G&FH orders growth in 2H
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.