52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cigna Expects To Reaffirm 2020 Consolidated Adjusted Revenue At $154 Bln-$156 Bln
Cigna- Expect To Reaffirm Projected FY20 Consolidated Adjusted Revenues In Range Of $154 Bln To $156 Bln
Cigna Says Healthcare Utilization Was Closer To Normal In June At About 0%-5% Lower - Conf Call
Cigna Corporation is a health services company. The Company offers medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. The Company's segments include Global Health Care, Global Supplemental Benefits, Group Disability and Life, and Other Operations and Corporate. Its Global Health Care segment aggregates the commercial and Government operating segments. Its commercial operating segment encompasses the United States commercial and certain international healthcare businesses serving employers and their employees, other groups, and individuals. Its Global Supplemental Benefits segment offers supplemental health, life and accident insurance products in selected international markets and in the United States. Its Group Disability and Life segment provides group long-term and short-term disability insurance, group life insurance, accident and specialty insurance and related services.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
900 Cottage Grove Rd
Independent Chairman of the Board
David M. Cordani
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Eric P. Palmer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Brian C. Evanko
President - Government Business
Matthew G. Manders
President - Strategy and Solutions
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Neither Anthem Inc nor Cigna Corp can recover any damages over the failure of the companies' proposed $54 billion merger, a Delaware judge ruled Monday.
* CIGNA SAYS HEALTHCARE UTILIZATION WAS CLOSER TO NORMAL IN JUNE AT ABOUT 0%-5% LOWER - CONF CALL
Health insurer Cigna Corp <CI.N> beat Wall Street expectations for second-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by lower medical costs from delayed surgical procedures and strong sales from its pharmacy benefits business.
Cigna Corp reported a 24.6% rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by lower medical costs from delayed surgeries due to the COVID-19 pandemic and robust sales in the unit that includes its Express Scripts pharmacy benefits business.
A pathology lab’s contractual claims against Cigna Healthcare of Texas should have been remanded to state court after the lab dismissed its securities-law claims against a separate defendant that had removed the case to federal court – if not earlier, the 5th U.S. Circuit...
* CIGNA - CIGNA CLIENTS AND CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO PRIORITY HEALTH'S NETWORK OF PROVIDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS - ANNOUNCES CIGNA COVERAGE FOR INSPIRE THERAPY FOR TREATMENT OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
* CIGNA - ELIMINATING COST-SHARING FOR ALL PRIMARY CARE, SPECIALTY CARE, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE IN-OFFICE/ TELEHEALTH VISITS FOR COVID-19, NON-COVID-19 CARE
* NEW CIGNA CARE CARD TO HELP CLIENTS PROVIDE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO EMPLOYEES IMPACTED BY COVID-19
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries at 'A' (Strong) and Cigna's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'/Outlook Stable.
* CIGNA LAUNCHES REAL-TIME DIGITAL CAPABILITIES TO ASSIST COVID-19 POSITIVE CUSTOMERS
Express Scripts is offering discounted $25 and $75 prescription drug prices to the newly uninsured, a stop-gap measure aimed at Americans who lose their jobs and health insurance due to the coronavirus pandemic.
* CIGNA AND BANNER HEALTH REACH LONG-TERM AGREEMENT TO KEEP QUALITY CARE AFFORDABLE
Cigna Corp <CI.N> on Thursday reaffirmed its profit goals for this year and the next, expecting its $52 billion acquisition of pharmacy benefits manager Express Scripts to tide over the COVID-19-triggered global economic meltdown.
* CIGNA CORP SAYS SEEING HEADWINDS DRIVEN BY RECESSION ON ENROLLMENT IN COMMERCIAL BUSINESS - CONF CALL
* CIGNA - QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $3.15; QTRLY ADJUSTED INCOME FROM OPERATIONS OF $4.69 PER SHARE
Cigna Corp on Thursday reported a 1.4% rise in quarterly sales, benefiting from premiums and strength in its health services unit, which includes the Express Scripts pharmacy benefits business it acquired in 2018.
* CIGNA - CO, PARKVIEW HEALTH EXTENDED THEIR CONTRACT AND WILL PROVIDE IN-NETWORK ACCESS AT A REDUCED COST FOR CIGNA CUSTOMERS AT PARKVIEW HOSPITALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CIGNA LAUNCHES DENTAL VIRTUAL CARE TO IMPROVE ACCESS AND PROTECT CUSTOMERS IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
* CIGNA ANNOUNCES VIRTUAL 2020 ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.