52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cineworld Group To Buy Cineplex For $2.1 Bln
Cineworld Sees FY Trading Slightly Below Management's Expectations
Cineworld Says Global City Holdings Acquired 1 Mln Shares Of Co
Cineworld Group plc is a United Kingdom-based international cinema chain. The Company operates in approximately nine countries. The Company operates through two segments: UK and Ireland, and Central and Eastern Europe and Israel (CEE & I). The Company has over 9,518 screens in over 790 sites in across 10 countries. It operates in the United Kingdom, Jersey, Ireland, Poland, Israel, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia. The Company's brands include Cineworld Cinemas, Picturehouse, Cinema City and Planet. Its Cineworld Cinemas and Picturehouse brands operate in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Its Cinema City brand operates in over six Central and Eastern European territories. Its brands, including Yes Planet and Rav-Chen operates within Israel. The Company's subsidiaries include Augustus 1 Limited, Cinema City Holding B.V., Cinema Finco 1 Limited, Cinema Finco 3 Limited and Cinema Finco 4 Limited.
8th Fl, Vantage London, Great West Road
Anthony H. Bloom
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Moshe J. Greidinger
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Cineworld <CINE.L> will buy Canada's Cineplex <CGX.TO> for $1.65 billion in cash, making the British firm the biggest cinema operator in North America as it looks to tackle increasing competition from online streaming services.
British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said on Monday it will buy Canada's Cineplex Inc for $2.1 billion, including debt to expand its operations.
UK-based international cinema chain Cineworld Group plc <CINE.L> on Tuesday warned that revenue for the full year is expected to be slightly below the company's expectations due to weaker box office demand.
** Shares of British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc rise 1.5% at 256.8 pence
British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said on Wednesday it signed a deal to sell and lease back U.S.-based multi-screen cinemas to units of Realty Income Corp.
British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said on Wednesday it has signed a deal for the sale and lease back of 17 multi-screen cinemas in the United States.
Shares of Britain's Cineworld Group Plc jumped over 6 percent on Thursday as the company benefited from a string of blockbuster releases last year and bumped up the cost savings target from its acquisition of Regal Entertainment last year.
* Says plans to integrate U.S. chain Regal progressing well (Adds analyst's comment, updates shares)
Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc reported an 11.6 percent rise in revenue so far this year, boosted by the success of action movies "Black Panther" and "Avengers: Infinity War" but reiterated its outlook for the full year.
Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc posted on Thursday a 10.8 percent rise in half-year revenue, helped by strong U.S. sales backed by big-ticket releases such as "Avengers: Infinity War" "Black Panther".
* CINEWORLD GROUP SIGNS DEAL FOR 600 MOVIE SCREENS WORLDWIDE WITH BARCO LASER PROJECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* IMAX AND CINEWORLD GROUP SIGN AGREEMENT TO INSTALL NEW IMAX® WITH LASER EXPERIENCE IN 55 CINEWORLD AND REGAL IMAX LOCATIONS
* CJ 4DPLEX - CO AND CINEWORLD GROUP PLC HAVE EXPANDED THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO BRING 4DX TECHNOLOGY TO THEATRES ACROSS U.S. AND EMEA REGIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Britain's Cineworld Group, which bought U.S. cinema chain Regal Entertainment last year, said full-year revenue rose 11.6 percent, driven by blockbusters such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Dunkirk" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi".
Britain's Cineworld, which bought U.S. cinema chain Regal Entertainment last year, said full-year revenue rose 11.6 percent, driven by blockbusters such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Dunkirk" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi".
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BANKS PROCURED SUBSCRIBERS FOR 40,383,167 SHARES FOR WHICH VALID ACCEPTANCES WERE NOT RECEIVED, REPRESENTING ABOUT 3.69 PERCENT OF TOTAL NEW SHARES
* CINEWORLD GROUP PLC - 4 FOR 1 RIGHTS ISSUE AT 157 PENCE PER NEW ORDINARY SHARE ANNOUNCED ON 17 JJAN CLOSED FOR ACCEPTANCES AT 11.00 A.M) ON 19 FEB 2
* ANSCHUTZ CORP, LARGEST SHAREHOLDER OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT DELIVERED ITS WRITTEN CONSENT TO APPROVE ACQUISITION OF REGAL BY CO
* 87.34 PERCENT VOTES CAST AT GENERAL MEETING TO APPROVE THE ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.