52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cipla Says Acquires Trademark Rights Of Vysov
Cipla Unit To Buy Remaining 40% Stake In Cipla Pharma Lanka From Citihealth Imports
Cipla Says U.S. FDA Inspection Ends With 4 Observations
Cipla Limited is a holding company. The Company is a pharmaceutical company. The Company's strategic business units include Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Respiratory and Cipla Global Access. The Company's geographical segments include India, USA, South Africa and Rest of the World. The Company manufactures metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers, nasal sprays, nebulizers and a range of inhaled accessory devices. Cipla Global Access is a tender-based institutional business that concentrates on approximately four therapy areas: human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS), malaria, multi drug-resistant tuberculosis and reproductive health. The Company offers its products for the therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, children's health, dermatology and cosmetology, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases and critical care, malaria, neurosciences, oncology, ophthalmology, osteoporosis, respiratory, urology and women's health.
Yusuf K. Hamied
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Global Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Additional Director
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
M. K. Hamied
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Global Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian shares ended higher on Wednesday, with the broader NSE index breaching the 12,000 level for the first time since June 6 in intraday trade, helped by private banks and information technology companies.
Cipla Ltd, India's second-largest generic drugmaker by market capitalisation, reported on Wednesday a 17.1 percent drop in quarterly profit, dragged down by higher tax expenses and weak sales in domestic market.
Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest generic drugmaker by market capitalisation, reported a 17.1 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher tax expenses.
Cipla Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, warned on Monday of "multiple headwinds" in the second half of the financial year after its quarterly profit fell short of analysts' estimates.
Drugmaker Cipla Ltd posted a nearly 11 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Monday, much lower than analyst expectations.
* India revenue up 22 pct (Adds detail, share movement, appointment of global COO)
Cipla Ltd, India's third-largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted on Wednesday a more than 10 percent rise in its first-quarter profit, well above analysts' expectations.
Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed street estimates.
Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* PARTNERS WITH MANNKIND FOR EXCLUSIVE MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION OF AFREZZA IN INDIA
* MANNKIND AND CIPLA ENTER AN EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR AFREZZA® IN INDIA
* GETS FINAL NOD FOR GENERIC VAZCULEP, GENERIC PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION USP, 10 MG/ML SINGLE-DOSE VIAL, GENERIC AROMASIN
* CO'S JV SABA INVESTMENT COMPLETED DISINVESTMENT OF 99 PERCENT STAKE HELD IN AL JABAL FOR DRUGS AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2GsCYiw Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO'S UNIT LAUNCHES AUTHORIZED GENERIC VERSION OF ALOXI IN U.S. Source text - http://bit.ly/2pEclNR Further company coverage:
* Says it enters into a license contract with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla Technologies, LLC, instead of with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla USA Inc preciously, on development and sale of MRX-4TZT, transdermal patch for the treatment of spastic paralysis, due...
* CIPLA LTD GOA UNIT'S U.S. FDA INSPECTION FINDS THAT LAB RECORDS DEFICIENT, RECORDS DON'T INCLUDE COMPLETE TESTING DATA - TV Source text - http://bit.ly/2u1xLt3 Further company coverage:
Indian shares rose more than 1 percent on Thursday after seven consecutive sessions of declines, as market heavyweights such as Infosys recovered and as drug maker Cipla gained on solid earnings.
Cipla Ltd, India's fourth-largest drugmaker by revenue, said third-quarter net profit rose 7 percent on strong domestic sales, but fell short of analysts' estimates.
* SAYS KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS LOOK HEALTHY AND ARE INLINE WITH CO'S INTERNAL TARGETS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BhN3M6 Further company coverage:
Cipla Ltd, India's fourth-largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 7 percent rise in third-quarter net profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.