52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Circassia Pharma 40% Revenue Growth To £27.9 Million In H1
Invesco Discloses 21.44% Stake In Circassia Pharmaceuticals As Of Sept 16 Vs Prior Stake Of 22.78% - Filing
Woodford Investment Management Discloses Less Than 5% Stake In Circassia Pharmaceuticals
Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on allergy and respiratory diseases. The Company operates through three segments: Allergy, which relates to a range of immunotherapy development products for the treatment of allergy; NIOX, which relates to the portfolio of products used to improve asthma diagnosis and management by measuring fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO), and Respiratory, which relates to the portfolio of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease product candidates. Its next-generation immunotherapy is in Phase III testing for cat allergy. Its lead asthma treatment targets substitution of GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK's) Flixotide pMDI. It is developing therapies targeting direct substitution of Seretide pMDI and Serevent pMDI. The Company is also developing a range treatment, including a fixed dose triple combination containing an inhaled corticosteroid, long-acting beta agonist and long-acting muscarinic antagonist.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Northbrook House, Robert Robinson Avenue
Ian Roy Johnson
Executive Chairman of the Board
Steven Charles Andrew Harris
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British asset manager Woodford Investment Management Ltd disclosed a less than 5% stake in Circassia Pharmaceuticals Plc <CIRCI.L> as of Sept. 13, a filing showed on Monday.
AstraZeneca <AZN.L> is paying up to $45 million to increase its stake in Circassia <CIRCI.L>, backing a company seeking to bounce back from the failure of its allergy drugs by switching all of its focus to respiratory medicines.
British pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca said it would subscribe for more shares in Circassia by injecting cash into the respiratory drug specialist to take its stake to a maximum of 19.9 percent from 14.2 percent.
* JO LE COUILLIARD IS APPOINTED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
* RECEIVED A MULTI-YEAR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY CONTRACT FOR ITS NIOX VERO® ASTHMA MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS FROM VIZIENT, INC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TUDORZA® SUCCESSFULLY MET BOTH PRIMARY ENDPOINTS IN ASCENT PHASE IV STUDY IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* H1 REVENUE OF 18.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 11.1 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* Announces duaklir® successfully met primary endpoints in amplify phase iii study in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
* FY revenues increased to £23.1 million (2015: £10.8 million)
Britain's Circassia Pharmaceuticals is throwing in the towel on allergy investment after a second high-profile clinical trial flop, focusing instead on building a broader respiratory business.
* Proposed collaboration and securing of certain U.S. Commercial rights to Tudorza And Duaklir from Astrazeneca
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.