52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CIT Group Reports Qtrly Earnings Per Share Of $0.84
First Citizens Bancshares And CIT Group Announce Partnership To Create A Commercial Bank
CIT Announce Expansion Of Credit Facility To $400 Mln For Mobilitie
CIT Group Inc. (CIT) is a bank holding company (BHC) and a financial holding company (FHC). The Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides financing, leasing and advisory services to middle market companies in a range of industries in North America. The Company's segments include Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, Non-Strategic Portfolios, and Corporate and Other. The Commercial Banking segment consists of four divisions: Commercial Finance, Rail, Real Estate Finance, and Business Capital. The Consumer Banking segment includes Retail Banking, Mortgage Lending, and SBA Lending (together referred to as Other Consumer Banking), and Legacy Consumer Mortgages (LCM). The Company's products and services include account receivables collection, acquisition and expansion financing, asset management and servicing, asset-based loans, debt underwriting and syndication, deposits, enterprise value and cash flow loans, equipment leases, factoring services and financial risk management.
1 Cit Dr
Ellen R. Alemany
Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of CIT Group and Chairwoman, CEO and President of CIT Bank
John J. Fawcett
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President of Consumer Banking
James J. Duffy
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
Gina M. Proia
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
First Citizens BancShares Inc <FCNCA.O> said on Friday it would buy peer CIT Group Inc <CIT.N> in a deal valued at $2.2 billion, creating a bigger regional player in the United States at a time when banks are grappling with low interest rates.
* CIT ANNOUNCES CASH TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $500,000,000 OF ITS COMMON STOCK
* CIT ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO COMMENCE A CASH TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $500,000,000 OF ITS COMMON STOCK
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.74 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
* CIT ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF APPROXIMATELY $883 MILLION OF ITS UNSECURED DEBT
A top U.S. bank regulator, Comptroller of the Currency Joseph Otting, must recuse himself from matters involving CIT Group Inc and other lenders with which he has had past financial ties, the agency's acting chief counsel said this week.
* CIT ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $1 BILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND $400 MILLION OF SUBORDINATED NOTES
* CIT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERINGS OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND SUBORDINATED NOTES
The Federal Reserve on Thursday said it expected two large lenders, CIT Group Inc and Citizens Financial Group Inc, to offer 'living will' paperwork by the end of 2018.
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON FEB 16, CO & UNITS ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF FEB 16, 2018
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON FEB 1, RECEIVED NON-OBJECTION FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK TO AMENDMENT TO 2017 CAPITAL PLAN DATED APRIL 5, 2017
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.99 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME WAS $9.6 MILLION, A $142,000 INCREASE FROM QUARTER ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CIT GROUP SAYS ITS COMMERCIAL FINANCE UNIT SERVED AS SOLE LEAD ARRANGER FOR A $422 MILLION SENIOR SECURED LOAN FINANCING TO WHITE OAK COMMERCIAL AVIATION LP
* CIT GROUP INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2y8rsAP) Further company coverage:
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON NOV 22, OCWEN LOAN SERVICING AGREED TO A $29.9 MILLION SETTLEMENT TO RESOLVE CLAIMS FILED IN DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION AGAINST CO ON AUG 12, 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and 'B' Short-Term IDRs for CIT Group Inc. (CIT) and CIT Bank, N.A. (CIT Bank). The Rating Outlook is Stable...
* Q3 earnings per share $1.02 from continuing operations excluding items
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.