52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cloudera Appoints Robert Bearden President And Chief Executive Officer
Cloudera Reports Third Quarter GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.29
Cloudera Agrees To Acquire Arcadia Data To Accelerate Time-To-Insight For Data Analytics
Cloudera, Inc. is a developer of platform for data management, machine learning and advanced analytics. The Company allows enterprises to operate, manage and move workloads across multiple architectures, mixing on premises and cloud environments, including all major public cloud infrastructure providers. It operates through two operating segments: subscription and services. Its products include Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub, Cloudera Analytic BD, Cloudera Operational DB, Cloudera Data Science & Engineering, and Cloud Essentials. The Company offers Cloudera Data Science for programmatic preparation, predictive modeling and machine learning; Cloudera Real Time for online, streaming and rea ltime applications; and Cloudera Analytics for business intelligence and structured query language (SQL) analytics. It has developed the hybrid open source software (HOSS) development model, which helps customers in managing, operating and securing their data and data architectures.
395 Page Mill Rd
Nicholas F. Graziano
Chairman of the Board
Robert G. Bearden
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James W. Frankola
Chief Financial Officer
Global Chief Technology Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Cloudera Inc <CLDR.N> said on Monday it would give two board seats to Carl Icahn as part of an agreement with the activist investor to limit his ownership in the data analytics company to 20%.
Activist investor Carl Icahn revealed a 12.6% stake in data analytics company Cloudera Inc <CLDR.N> on Thursday, and said he could seek seats on the company's board.
* CLOUDERA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CLOUDERA REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SAYS CLOUDERA, CO LAUNCH BIG DATA PLATFORM Source text - http://bit.ly/2kmRiQc Further company coverage:
* Selling stockholders are offering 10.432 million shares of common stock at a price to public of $16.45 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cloudera Inc - Cloudera announced upcoming beta release of Cloudera Altus data engineering for Microsoft Azure cloud platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AtScale partners with Cloudera and Tableau to speed up the deployment of big data analytics applications Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cloudera Inc - co proposing to sell 3 million shares of common stock and selling stockholders are proposing to sell 9 million shares of common stock
* Files for offering of up to $175 million of its common stock - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2whfoB2] Further company coverage:
* Sees FY non-GAAP net loss per share in range of $0.95 to $0.93 per share
* Cloudera reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Shares of Cloudera Inc <CLDR.N> surged as much as 24 percent in their stock market debut on Friday, the latest in a string of technology initial public offerings this year, giving the big-data analytics company a market value of about $2.3 billion.
* Cloudera announces pricing of initial public offering, marking its debut as a public company
U.S. software company Cloudera Inc <CLDR.N> raised $225 million in an initial public offering on Thursday, a source familiar with the situation said, giving the company a market valuation of about $1.9 billion, a steep fall from the $4.1 billion it was once valued at in...
Software company Cloudera Inc raised $225 million in an initial public offering on Thursday, a source familiar with the situations said, giving the company a market valuation of about $1.9 billion, a steep fall from the $4.1 billion it was once valued at in the private market...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.