52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Bow Street LLC is close to having eight directors elected to the board of Mack-Cali Realty Corp <CLI.N>, which would give the hedge fund control of the real estate investment trust's board, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Bow Street LLC is close to having eight directors elected to the board of Mack-Cali Realty Corp , marking the second time in two years that investors have backed the hedge fund's director candidates, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Mack-Cali Realty Corp on Thursday named five new director candidates and said investment firm Bow Street Capital's plan to seize control of its board puts the real-estate investment trust at "tremendous risk" during the coronavirus outbreak.
Investment firm Bow Street Capital said on Wednesday it wants to replace the chief executive of Mack-Cali Realty Corp, streamline the real-estate investment trust's residential assets and cut debt after its stock price tumbled 37% in the last year.
Mack-Cali Realty Corp said it will not re-nominate the four directors who were elected to the real estate investment trust's board last year after investment firm Bow Street proposed them in a proxy contest.
Investment firm Bow Street Capital called on Thursday for the ouster of the chief executive of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. and has nominated four directors to the real-estate investment trust's board in a bid to take control of the 11 member board.
U.S. multi-family apartment firm UDR Inc <UDR.N> is exploring a combination with Mack-Cali Realty Corp <CLI.N>, an owner of multi-family rental properties and commercial office space, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* REPORTED NET INCOME OF $0.45 PER DILUTED SHARE FOR THE QUARTER
* MACK-CALI REALTY CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ADDITION OF MICHAEL J. DEMARCO TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ENHANCEMENTS TO CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
* SEES FY 2018 FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS IN RANGE OF $1.80 - $1.90 PER SHARE
* Says invested $50 million to upgrade portfolio of office properties in certain transit-oriented suburbs of new jersey Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 FFO per share $0.60, q2 core FFO per share $0.60; sees fy 2017 gaap core FFO per share $2.18 to $2.28 Source text - http://bit.ly/2vqDpE5 Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.