52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
June 5 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED REPORTS 2019 YEAR-END RESULTS.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY - CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK HAS MATERIAL ADVERSE IMPACT ON CO IN YEAR 2020.
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED DECLARES ISSUANCE OF BONUS SHARES.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - SHAREHOLDERS OF RECORD ON RECORD DATE WILL RECEIVE ONE ORDINARY SHARE FOR EVERY TWO ORDINARY SHARES HELD.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - AUTHORIZED ISSUANCE OF BONUS SHARES, WHICH ARE ISSUABLE ON OCT 8 TO SHAREHOLDERS OF RECORD AS OF SEPTEMBER 23.
May 14 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED REPORTS 2018 YEAR-END RESULTS.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - IS POSITIVE ABOUT BALLAST WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS BUSINESS FROM PORT SERVICES AND COMMERCIAL SHIPS IN NEAR FUTURE..
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::BLUE SKY BECAME AWARE THAT ONE OF ITS MAJOR CUSTOMERS HAD FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY LIQUIDATION IN CHINA.CUSTOMER REPRESENTED APPROXIMATELY 22% OF BLUE SKY’S RECEIVABLES FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2018.CUSTOMER'S BANKRUPTCY IS EXPECTED TO HAVE A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON BLUE SKY’S PERFORMANCE.
June 1 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED DECLARED A SPECIAL CASH DIVIDEND.ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS AUTHORIZED A SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF APPROXIMATELY $0.70 PER ORDINARY SHARE.AMERICAN STOCK TRANSFER AND TRUST LLC HAS BEEN APPOINTED PAYING AGENT FOR ADMINISTRATION OF DIVIDEND.
March 28 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O>::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SIGNED AN EQUITY TRANSFER AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS STAKE IN ZHEJIANG JIAHUAN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD..EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - SIGNED EQUITY TRANSFER DEAL TO SELL 20% EQUITY STAKE OF ZHEJIANG JIAHUAN ELECTRONICS CO. LTD..EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - TO SELL STAKE OF JIA HUAN TO INDIVIDUAL, WHO IS WIFE OF HOLDER OF REMAINING 80% EQUITY STAKE OF JIA HUAN.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - DEAL FOR A PURCHASE PRICE OF RMB$31.3 MILLION.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY - DECISION TO ENTER INTO DEAL BASED UPON INTENTION OF JIA HUAN'S MAJOR SHAREHOLDER TO DIVERSIFY BUSINESS INTO NEW AREAS.
Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd <CLWT.O> : Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited reports interim results for the six months ended June 30, 2016 .Revenues for six months ended June 30, 2016 were approximately US$10,469,000, a 26.5 pct increase.
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd announced that its subsidiary, PACT Environmental Technology Company Ltd. (Pact) has recently been awarded a contract worth about $2.8 million by a U.S. Coal Tar Distillation Plant in Jiangsu, China. This contract covers design, supply, installation and commissioning of a 2,712 cubic meters per day industrial wastewater treatment system. Completion of this contract will be at the end of 2013. BWTS (Ballast Water Treatment System) update: Pact passed the BWTS land base test in China in 2012 and has to pass a 6-month seaboard test in order to get the necessary certifications of the system. Pact experienced some delays in the installation of the BWTS for seaboard test as the engineering room of the original ship was small and not very suitable for installation. It has recently completed the installation of its BWTS in another ship and expects to get all other approvals in the first quarter of 2014.
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd announced that its subsidiary, PACT Environmental Technology Company Ltd. has been awarded three contracts worth about USD2.3 million from a company in Shanghai, China and two foreign companies outside China. These contracts which cover design, supply, installation and commissioning of a 350 cubic meters per day wastewater treatment system for a Korean cosmetic company in Shanghai, China, a 12 cubic meters per hour Demineralized Water Treatment Package used in a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project for a Malaysian company in oil and gas industry, and an extension of a wastewater treatment contract for an Aluminum Rolling Mill in Saudi Arabia.
Euro Tech Holdings announced that on February 8, 2012 the Company engaged Dominic K.F. Chan & Co. (DKFC), as its independent registered public accounting firm, replacing BDO Limited of Hong Kong (BDO Hong Kong), which resigned on February 8, 2012.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.