52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Clorox Canada Says Clorox Canada's Total 360 Disinfectant Cleaner Got Approval/No-Objection Letter From Health Canada To Kill Covid-19 Virus
Clorox Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Of $1.11 Per Share
AMC Entertainment Holdings Posts Q2 Loss Per Share Of $5.38
The Clorox Company is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products. The Company sells its products primarily through mass retail outlets, e-commerce channels, wholesale distributors and medical supply distributors. The Company operates through four segments: Cleaning, Household, Lifestyle and International. Its Cleaning segment consists of laundry, home care and professional products marketed and sold in the United States. Its Household segment consists of charcoal, cat litter and plastic bags, wraps and container products marketed and sold in the United States. Its Lifestyle segment consists of food products, water-filtration systems and filters, and natural personal care products marketed and sold in the United States. Its International segment consists of products sold outside the United States. It markets some of the consumer brand names, such as namesake bleach and cleaning products, Pine-Sol cleaners, Liquid-Plumr clog removers and Kingsford charcoal.
Personal & Household Prods.
Benno O. Dorer
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kevin B. Jacobsen
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Eric H. Reynolds
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Counsel - Corporate Affairs
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Grocery shelves won't be fully stocked with Clorox's disinfecting wipes until next year, CEO Benno Dorer told Reuters, as the world's biggest cleaning products maker struggles with overwhelming pandemic-led demand for its top product.
Grocery shelves won't be fully stocked with Clorox's disinfecting wipes until next year, CEO Benno Dorer told Reuters on Monday, as the world's biggest cleaning products maker struggles with overwhelming pandemic-led demand for its top product.
Clorox Co <CLX.N> on Monday named longtime executive Linda Rendle its new chief executive officer, and reported quarterly earnings that beat estimates as the COVID-19 pandemic had people rushing to buy its bleaches and disinfectants.
Clorox Co beat market estimates for quarterly net sales on Monday, as U.S. households spent more on disinfectant and other cleaning products due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
JetBlue Airways Corp said on Wednesday it will continue blocking seats on its aircraft through at least July 6, while United Airlines Holdings Inc said it had teamed up with Clorox Co and Cleveland Clinic medical experts to advise on new cleaning and safety protocols.
Clorox Co <CLX.N> posted its biggest rise in quarterly sales in a decade and raised its annual forecast on Friday as it reaped the benefits of unprecedented demand for disinfectants and bleach during the COVID-19 pandemic, sending its shares up.
Clorox Co posted its biggest rise in quarterly sales in a decade and raised its annual forecast on Friday as it reaped the benefits of soaring demand for bleach and other disinfectants during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Clorox Co raised its annual forecast and reported a 15% rise in quarterly sales on Friday as people bought more bleach and other disinfectants because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.96PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CLOROX CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rqeRsh) Further company coverage:
* CLOROX REPORTS Q3 FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS, UPDATES FISCAL YEAR 2018 OUTLOOK
* HEALTH & WELLNESS PLATFORM ANCHORED BY VANTERRA CAPITAL ACQUIRED BY CLOROX
Cleaning products maker Clorox Co <CLX.N> said on Monday it will buy Nutranext, which makes multi vitamins and owns brands such as Rainbow Light and Natural Vitality, for $700 million, as it further expands its dietary supplements business.
Cleaning product maker Clorox Co said on Monday it will buy dietary supplements manufacturer Nutranext for $700 million.
* CLOROX ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE NUTRANEXT, A LEADER IN DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
* CLOROX INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 14 PERCENT TO 96 CENTS PER SHARE FROM TAX REFORM BENEFITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* CLOROX REPORTS Q2 FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS; RAISES EPS OUTLOOK FOR TAX REFORM
* AMAZON HAS BEEN IN TALKS WITH SEVERAL COMPANIES INCLUDING P&G AND CLOROX ABOUT LETTING THEM PROMOTE PRODUCTS ON ITS ECHO DEVICES - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
* CLOROX-ON DEC 19, CLOROX PARTIES, P&G PARTIES ENTERED INTO FIRST EXTENSION & AMENDMENT OF AMENDED AND RESTATED JV AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JAN 31,2003
* Clorox reports Q1 fiscal year 2018 results; updates fiscal year 2018 outlook
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.