52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ralph W. Babb Jr. To Retire Curtis C. Farmer To Be Named Comerica Chairman
Comerica Directors Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.67 Per Share
Comerica Reports Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Results
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company. The Company's principal activity is lending to and accepting deposits from businesses and individuals. The Company's segments include the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, Wealth Management, Finance and Other. The Business Bank serves middle market businesses, multinational corporations and governmental entities by offering various products and services, including commercial loans and lines of credit, deposits, cash management, capital market products, international trade finance, letters of credit, foreign exchange management services and loan syndication services. The Retail Bank includes small business banking and personal financial services, consisting of consumer lending, consumer deposit gathering and mortgage loan origination. The Wealth Management segment offers products and services consisting of fiduciary services, private banking, retirement services, investment advisory services, investment banking and brokerage services.
1717 Main St # MC6404
Ralph W. Babb
Executive Chairman of the Board
Curtis C. Farmer
President, Chief Executive Officer
James J. Herzog
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Paul R. Obermeyer
Executive Vice President, Chief Enterprise Technology and Operational Services Officer
Megan D. Burkhart
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. regional bank Comerica Inc <CMA.N> topped analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by a rise in net interest income and growth in loans.
U.S. regional bank Comerica Inc posted a 61 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by rising interest rates and growth in its loan portfolio.
* COMERICA ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE AND RESULTS FROM ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
** Asset-sensitive banks well-positioned for higher rates include SVB Financial, Wintrust, Bank of America, Comerica and Texas Capital, says Raymond James
* BIOHITECH GLOBAL SECURES NEW $1M CREDIT FACILITY WITH COMERICA BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dallas-based Comerica Bank has been hit with a lawsuit accusing it of aiding a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme run by a Sherman Oaks, California businessman that collapsed in December when his companies stopped paying investors and filed for bankruptcy.
Comerica Inc <CMA.N> beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME $545 MILLION VERSUS $455 MILLION LAST YEAR
* OWL ROCK CAPITAL SAYS ON JANUARY 2, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH COMERICA BANK - SEC FILING
* Comerica - David Duprey intends to resign from his role as CFO of co on or around January 23, 2018
* Comerica Inc sees restructuring expenses of about $15 million in Q4 - presentation slides Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xKMWDJ) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan)
* Comerica Inc - qtrly diluted income per common share $1.26
U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc <CMA.N> on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc on Tuesday reported a 51.4 pct rise in third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
* Stratus Properties Inc obtains financing and commences construction of Santal Phase II
* Comerica extends closure of Florida banking centers and offices as Hurricane Irma approaches landfall Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Comerica to close Florida banking centers in wake of Hurricane Irma
* Increases quarterly cash dividend by 15 percent to $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bombardier Inc has won the dismissal of a U.S. lawsuit in which Comerica Inc sought millions of dollars after the Canadian aircraft maker was unable to find buyers for four planes whose leases had expired.
Bombardier Inc <BBDb.TO> has won the dismissal of a U.S. lawsuit in which Comerica Inc <CMA.N> sought millions of dollars after the Canadian aircraft maker was unable to find buyers for four planes whose leases had expired.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.