52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Centene Corporation Prices Offering Of Senior Notes
Centene Corporation Announces Offering Of Senior Notes
Centene Says Through August End Membership Up 1.1 Million Members Since March End
Centene Corporation is a healthcare company. The Company provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. The Company operates through two segments: Managed Care and Specialty Services. The Company's Managed Care segment provides health plan coverage to individuals, through government subsidized programs, including Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Long Term Care, Foster Care, dual-eligible individuals (Duals) and the Supplemental Security Income Program, also known as the Aged, Blind or Disabled Program (ABD), Medicare, and Health Insurance Marketplace. Its Specialty Services segment consists of its specialty companies offering a range of healthcare services and products to state programs, correctional facilities, healthcare organizations, employer groups and other commercial organizations, as well as to its own subsidiaries.
7700 Forsyth Blvd
ST. LOUIS, MO
Michael F. Neidorff
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Jeffrey A. Schwaneke
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Mark J. Brooks
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Keith H. Williamson
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
David P. Thomas
Executive Vice President - Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CENTENE CORP - TO ESTABLISH NEW EAST COAST HEADQUARTERS IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
* CENTENE'S ILLINOIS SUBSIDIARY TO ACQUIRE MEMBERSHIP OF NEXTLEVEL HEALTH PARTNERS
* CENTENE RECOMMENDS STOCKHOLDERS REJECT "MINI-TENDER" OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORPORATION
Corona Capital is a daily column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
Centene Corp <CNC.N> raised its full-year adjusted profit forecast on Friday, as more people signed up for government-backed Medicaid health insurance plans in April and May, sending the health insurer's shares up nearly 6%.
* ADJUSTED DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR 2020 ARE EXPECTED TO BE $4.76 TO $4.96
A shareholder backed by a lawyer known for representing the rapper Jay-Z on Wednesday sued the prison healthcare provider Centene Corp to seek records to investigate its oversight of a subsidiary that provides "substandard care" to inmates. The lawsuit, filed in Delaware...
* CENTENE TO WAIVE PRIMARY CARE, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, AND TELEHEALTH COSTS FOR MEDICARE ADVANTAGE MEMBERS FOR REMAINDER OF 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CENTENE CORP - DOUBLING ITS INVESTMENT IN TELEHEALTH TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS IN PRISONS THROUGH CENTURION
* CENTENE CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2zjJeah) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE AND QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TEAM UP TO INCREASE ACCESS TO COVID-19 TESTING
Centene Corp <CNC.N> on Tuesday reiterated its profit target for 2020, but warned of higher medical costs in the second half of the year expecting its members to resume their elective health care procedures postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* CENTENE CORP SAYS EXPECTS TO SEE COVID-19 RELATED COSTS IN THE SECOND QUARTER WHICH IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGHOUT 2020 - CONF CALL
* Q1 REVENUE $26 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $24.3 BILLION
U.S. health insurer Centene Corp on Tuesday reported a 91.2% slump in first-quarter profit, dented by higher medical costs and expenses related to the closing of its acquisition of smaller rival WellCare Health Plans earlier this year.
* CENTENE ANNOUNCES PROVIDER SUPPORT PROGRAM TO ASSIST PROVIDERS WITH GRANT WRITING, SMALL BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CENTENE ANNOUNCES NEW BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* CENTENE CORP - DEFERRED REDEMPTION OF 2022 NOTES AT THIS TIME
* CENTENE TO EXPAND ACCESS, REDUCE COST OF CARE FOR MOST VULNERABLE POPULATIONS AFFECTED BY COVID-19
* CENTENE CORP SAYS CEO MICHAEL NEIDORFF'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.4 MILLION VERSUS $26.1 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.