52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Centerpoint Energy Says Unit Terminated $200 Mln Credit Agreement Dated As Of July 14, 2017
Centerpoint Energy Appoints Jason Wells Executive VP And CFO
CenterPoint Energy Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.11
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates electric transmission and distribution facilities, and natural gas distribution facilities. The Electric Transmission & Distribution segment provides electric transmission and distribution services to retail electric providers. Its Natural Gas Distribution segment offers intrastate natural gas sales to and natural gas transportation and distribution for residential, commercial and industrial customers. Its Energy Services segment includes non-rate regulated gas sales and transportation and storage services for commercial and industrial customers. Its Midstream Investments segment includes equity investment in Enable that owns, operates and develops natural gas and crude oil assets. Its Other Operations segment includes office buildings and other real estate used in its business operations and other corporate operations.
Natural Gas Utilities
1111 Louisiana St
Milton S. Carroll
Executive Chairman of the Board
David J. Lesar
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jason P. Wells
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sue B. Ortenstone
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President - Natural Gas Distribution
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
CenterPoint Energy on Thursday secured $1.4 billion of new backing from investors including hedge fund Elliott Management and mutual fund Fidelity Management, putting the embattled energy delivery company on a path to cutting its debt and considering a possible sale.
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC APPOINTS KRISTIE COLVIN AS INTERIM CFO TO SUCCEED XIA LIU - SEC FILING
U.S. power producer CenterPoint Energy Inc said on Monday that it had set a target to cut emissions related to its operations by 70% by 2035 under its new carbon policy.
CenterPoint Energy Inc <CNP.N> is exploring the sale of two services units that could fetch more than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday, as the U.S. power utility seeks to raise capital and simplify its structure.
* FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2018, TOTAL REVENUES WERE $3,155 MILLION VERSUS $2,735 MILLION
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS OF $0.38 PER DILUTED SHARE; $0.55 PER DILUTED SHARE ON A GUIDANCE BASIS
U.S. gas and electric utility CenterPoint Energy <CNP.N> said on Monday it would buy rival Vectren Corp <VVC.N> for about $6 billion, the latest in a string of mergers in the sector as power consumption in many parts of the country flattens.
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY SAYS UPON TERMINATION OF DEAL UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, CO WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PAY TERMINATION FEE OF $210 MILLION TO VECTREN
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC - TRANSACTION ANTICIPATED TO BE FUNDED BY COMBINATION OF EQUITY AND DEBT
U.S. gas and electric utility CenterPoint Energy said on Monday it would buy rival Vectren Corp in a deal valued at about $6 billion.
U.S. regional gas and electric utility CenterPoint Energy Inc is nearing a deal to acquire peer Vectren Corp, three people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF CRITICAL ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION LINE
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC SAYS CEO SCOTT PROCHAZKA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.0 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pgouYF) Further company coverage:
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY REPORTS FULL-YEAR 2017 EARNINGS OF $4.13 PER DILUTED SHARE; $1.37 PER DILUTED SHARE ON A GUIDANCE BASIS EXCLUDING TAX REFORM IMPACTS
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY TO PAY ADDITIONAL INTEREST ON ITS 2.0 PERCENT ZERO-PREMIUM EXCHANGEABLE SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2029 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY ANNOUNCES FIVE-YEAR CAPITAL INVESTMENT PLAN
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY 2017 EARNINGS EXPECTED TO INCREASE AS A RESULT OF TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 4 PERCENT TO 27.75 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CENTERPOINT ENERGY - CO, UNIT TERMINATED DISCUSSIONS REGARDING TRANSACTION ABOUT UNIT'S INTEREST IN ENABLE MIDSTREAM PARTNERS
* Centerpoint Energy Inc - qtrly total revenues $2,098 million versus $1,889 million last year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.