52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Coface 9-month Operating Income Down At 95.7 Million Euros
Coface Appoints Nicolas Namias As Chairman Of Board
Coface Q2 Net Income Of EUR 11.3 Mln
Coface SA is a France-based company. It offers a comprehensive credit insurance for protection for businesses against the risk of financial failure of their clients. Credit insurance with Coface is also an analysis of risk, which the Company provides to its clients to better prevent risks they are required to take.
1 PLACE COSTES ET BELLONTE
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board
Chief Financial Officer and Risk Officer, Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board
Director of Human Resources, Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board
Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board, General Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FIRST QUARTER SHOWS SOLID OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE BUT IS IMPACTED BY THE INITIAL EFFECTS OF THE COVID-19 CRISIS
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL PROPOSE TO COMBINED GENERAL MEETING OF 14 MAY 2020 TO PAY NO DIVIDEND FOR FINANCIAL YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2019
* RATINGS AGENCY ESTIMATES THAT ADVERSE EFFECTS OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC WILL HAVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE INDUSTRY
* RATING AGENCY MOODY'S CONFIRMED COFACE'S INSURANCE FINANCIAL STRENGTH (IFS) A2 RATING ON 27 MARCH 2020
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group, in a deal valued at around 480 million euros ($520 million).
* ANNOUNCES, IN LINE WITH ITS NEW DIMENSION PLAN, THAT IT HAS SOLD A STAKE OF 29.5% IN COFACE SHARE CAPITAL TO ARCH CAPITAL GROUP, A LEADING US SPECIALITY & MORTGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY, AT A PRICE OF 10.70 EUR PER SHARE
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday that it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group.
* COFACE CAPITALIZES ON ITS STRATEGIC SUCCESSES AND LAUNCHES BUILD TO LEAD, ITS NEW 2023 STRATEGIC PLAN
French bank Natixis <CNAT.PA> said on Monday that it was not in talks over a possible takeover offer for Coface <COFA.PA>, the credit insurance subsidiary in which Natixis has a stake of around 41.7%.
Buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC <APO.N> has approached Coface SA <COFA.PA>, the credit insurance company partly owned by French bank Natixis SA <CNAT.PA>, with an acquisition offer, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Q1 NET RESULT (GROUP SHARE) EUR 35.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 7.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-COFACE SA : COFACE DOUBLES NET INCOME TO €83.2M, AND ACTIVATES THE CAPITAL OPTIMISATION LEVER PROVIDED FOR IN ITS FIT TO WIN PLAN
* ANNOUNCES A SHARE BUYBACK OPERATION TARGETING A TOTAL AMOUNT OF 30 MILLION EUROS
* RESTRUCTURING EXPENSES WILL BE LOWER THAN PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.