52 Week Range
As of on the Doha Securities Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qatar's Commercial Bank 9-Month Profit Rises
Qatar's Commercial Bank Closes A 3-Years $250 Mln Syndicated Loan
Commercial Bank Receives Regulatory Approval To Sell Treasury Shares
Commercial Bank PSQC, formerly Commercial Bank QSC, is a Qatar-based financial institution that provided banking solutions. The Bank’s operations are structured into two business segments: the Wholesale banking segment provides s a range of conventional commercial and investment banking services and products to large, medium and small enterprises, including corporate lending, trade finance, syndicated loans, deposits, letter of credit and guarantees, and the Retail Banking segment provides conventional retail banking services and products to retail customers in Qatar, including current and deposit accounts, wealth management, mortgage lending, personal and vehicle loans and credit card and other card services. The Bank operates through a network of nearly 29 full services branches and 152 automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, the Bank owns and operates Diners Club franchises in Qatar and Oman.
Grand Hamad Avenue,
P.O. Box 3232
Abdullah Bin Ali Bin Jabor Al Thani
Non-Independent & Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Office
Hussein Ibrahim Al Fardan
Non-Independent & Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive General Manager
Leonie Ruth Lethbridge
Chief Operating Officer, Executive General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EXTENDS EXCLUSIVITY PERIOD BY 30 DAYS TO JAN 24, 2018 GRANTED TO TABARAK INVESTMENT FOR PURCHASE OF COMMERCIAL BANK'S STAKE IN UNITED ARAB BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* SAYS IT PLANS TO SELL 0.98 PERCENT STAKE IN ZHEJIANG CHOUZHOU COMMERCIAL BANK FOR 146.4 MILLION YUAN ($22.13 million)
Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank) is holding an initial public offering (IPO) to foreign investors this month for up to 20 percent of the company that could raise up to $300 million, a bank official said on Wednesday.
* TABARAK INVESTMENT IS INTERESTED IN BUYING QATAR'S COMMERCIAL BANK'S SHARES IN UNITED ARAB BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NINE-MONTH NET PROFIT 259 MILLION RIYALS VERSUS 499.4 MILLION RIYALS YEAR AGO Source: (http://bit.ly/2yv7Jgq) Further company coverage:
Qatar's third-largest lender, Commercial Bank, is in talks to sell its 40 percent stake in Abu Dhabi-listed United Arab Bank to the UAE's Tabarak Investment, sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
Qatar's third-largest lender, Commercial Bank, is in talks with the UAE's Tabarak Investment to sell its 40 percent stake in Abu Dhabi-listed United Arab Bank, sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
Qatari's third-biggest lender, Commercial Bank, is in talks to sell its $217 million stake in Abu Dhabi-listed United Arab Bank, joining several Qatari companies exiting the United Arab Emirates (UAE) due to a widening Gulf rift.
* GRANTS 3RD PARTY PURCHASER 90 DAYS TO NEGOTIATE TRANSACTION TERMS DOCUMENTS ON PURCHASE BY PURCHASER FOR CO'S STAKE IN UNITED ARAB BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says its unit Yuanta Commercial Bank will merge with its unit Ta Chong Commercial Bank
Australia And New Zealand Banking Group Ltd
Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank) will list its shares on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange on Aug. 17 with an expected market value of $2.3 billion, the bank said on Friday.
* H1 net profit 179.6 million riyals vs 500.4 million riyals year ago Source:(http://bit.ly/2tEriio) Further company coverage:
* Says Commercial Bank successfully completes a pilot on a cloud-based blockchain network with Infosys Finacle Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 net profit 91.2 million riyals vs 288.1 million riyals year ago Source: (http://bit.ly/2oGUS7s) Further company coverage:
* Apporves to establish mid-term international bonds programme of upto $2 billion to be issued in us markets
* Calls OGM on April 4 to approve launch of a global medium term notes programme of upto $2 billion to be issued in US market
* Board recommends stock dividend of one share for every 20 shares for 2016 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ltdXqy) Further company coverage:
Vietnam's Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.