52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Egypt's CIB Q3 Profit Rises
Commercial International Bank Egypt Q2 Profit Rises
Commercial International Bank Egypt Q1 Profit Rises
Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (CIB) is a commercial bank. The Bank provides banking services in various parts of Egypt through more than 200 branches and units. Its segments include Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury and Capital Market Services and Others. Corporate Banking includes direct debit facilities, current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, foreign currency and derivative products. Investment Banking includes financial instruments trading, structured financing, corporate leasing, and merger and acquisitions advise. Retail Banking includes Consumer Banking with different segments and offering a wide array of consumer banking products such as personal loans, deposit accounts, and credit and debit cards, along with a Business Banking Segment catering to the small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Its geographical segments include Cairo; Alex, Delta, Sinai and Canal, Upper Egypt and Red Sea.
Nile Tower Building
Charles de Gaulle Street
Giza Area, P.O. Box 2430
Hisham Ezz Al Arab
Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Hussein Majid Abaza
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board
Amr El Ganainy
Chief Executive Officer - Institutional Banking
Chief Executive Officer - Consumer Banking
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Major Gulf stock markets fell on Thursday because of sliding oil prices and weak global bourses after the U.S. Federal Reserve hiked interest rates, but Commercial International Bank (COMI) boosted Egypt's index.
* Q1 CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER MINORITY INTEREST EGP 2.02 BILLION VS EGP 1.73 BILLION YEAR AGO
* Egypt's Commercial International Bank up on dividend-chasing
* COMMERCIAL INTERNATIONAL BANK EGYPT SAE - Q4 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 1.87 BILLION VERSUS EGP 1.55 BILLION YEAR AGO
Egypt's Commercial International Bank (CIB) plans to boost Tier 2 capital through dollar-denominated subordinated loans as it seeks to diversify its equity base and back expansion plans in Africa, its chairman and managing director said on Tuesday.
* QTRLY CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME OF EGP 2.09 BILLION, UP 23% YEAR-ON-YEAR
* Commercial International Bank reports record second-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.55 billion and net income of EGP 1.83 billion
* Shareholders apporve issued and paid-up capital increase to EGP 14.52 billion from EGP 11.62 billion through bonus shares issue
Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, will seek approval to issue bonus shares to increase its capital by 25 percent at its next general assembly meeting, the bank said in a statement published in local newspapers on Tuesday.
* Central Bank of Egypt approves appointment of Amr El Ganainy as CEO for institutional banking sector Source: (http://bit.ly/2qStGS1) Further company coverage: )
Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, has agreed to sell a further 13.7 percent stake in its CI Capital investment banking arm in two deals, CI Capital CEO Mahmoud Attalla said on Sunday.
Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, has agreed to sell 10 percent of its investment banking arm CI Capital to a local investor, CI Capital CEO Mahmoud Attalla said on Sunday.
* Q1 consol net profit after minority interest EGP 1.73 billion versus EGP 1.29 billion year ago
* Board approves bank's expansion into Africa, authorises management to take required measures Source: (http://bit.ly/2q5CFB6) Further company coverage: )
* Commercial International Bank reports Q1 2017 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.32 billion and net income of EGP 1.73 billion
* Completes transfer of 74.75 percent of CI Capital Holdind shares to investors for EGP 710.2 million Source: (http://bit.ly/2nIOslE) Further company coverage:
* Slide in pound his capital reserves (Adds analyst quote, details)
Egypt's Commercial International Bank (CIB), Egypt's largest listed company, said on Wednesday its board recommends a cash dividend of 0.50 Egyptian pounds ($0.0265) per share for 2016.
* Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE reports fourth-quarter 2016 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.12 bln and net income of EGP 1.55 bln -statement
* Appoints Ahmed Issa as CEO for retail banking sector Source: (http://bit.ly/2idoaqY) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.