52 Week Range
As of on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk announces FY 2014 cash dividend
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk signs $400 mln syndicated loan agreement-The Jakarta Post
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk announces FY 2013 cash dividend
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk is an Indonesia-based company primarily engaged in manufacturing animal feeds, including poultry feeds and pig feeds. Some major brands of its animal feeds are HI-PRO, HI-PRO-VITE, BINTANG, BONAVITE, ROYAL FEED, TURBO FEED and TIJI. The Company also manufactures day-old chicks (DOC) and processed food, primarily chicken meat. It markets its processed food under several brand names, namely Golden Fiesta, Fiesta, Champ and Okey. The Company owns a number of manufacturing facilities in several areas in Indonesia, such as Sidoarjo, Medan, Tangerang and Mojokerto. It also has several breeding facilities located across multiple areas in Indonesia, such as Riau, Bali and Sumatera Utara.
Jl. Ancol VIII/1
Hadi Gunawan Tjoe
Tjiu Thomas Effendy
Vice President Commissioner
Vice President Director, Independent Director
Eddy Dharmawan Mansjoer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Indonesia posts best intraday gain since Aug 2015 * Malaysia central bank decision due later in day * Philippines marks best session in nearly 4 weeks By Anushka Trivedi March 3 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose sharply on Tuesday, with Indonesia posting its...
* Indonesia's unaudited 2019 budget deficit at 2.20% of GDP * Philippines Dec CPI above forecast * Thai equities rise most in over one month By Sameer Manekar Jan 7 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian equities finished higher on Tuesday, with Thailand leading gains, as markets drew...
Malaysia's sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Bhd has sold stakes worth 5.66 billion ringgit ($1.36 billion) in seven foreign firms including Alibaba Group Holding Ltd in the first 16 months of the current government, a minister said.
* Singapore stocks with Hong Kong exposure drop * Singapore leads falls with 0.9% decline By Rashmi Ashok Nov 13 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets skidded on Wednesday as investors sold off risky assets amid uncertainty surrounding the extent of progress in Sino-U.S...
* Thailand's Indorama falls on qtrly profit drop * Singapore's DBS flags a weaker 2020 * Malaysia Sept industrial production rises By Anushka Trivedi Nov 11 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian markets closed in the red on Monday, with Thailand falling the most, as the latest escalation...
* Malaysia mostly flat, c.bank holds interest rate * Indonesia Q3 GDP broadly in line with expectations * Philippines surges in last-minute trade By Sameer Manekar Nov 5 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with Philippines rising the most,...
* China C.bank cuts medium-term lending facility interest rate * Philippines hits over three-month high * Malaysia down ahead of cenbank rate decision By Sameer Manekar Nov 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Tuesday on signs that Washington and Beijing...
* U.S., China "close to finalising" parts of trade deal - officials * The Philippines leads gains, lifted by financial firms * U.S. suspends $1.3 bln in trade preferences for Thailand By Sameer Manekar Oct 28 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Monday,...
* China Sept exports post biggest fall since February * Malaysia rises on possible stimulus measures * Singapore cenbank eases policy By Sameer Manekar Oct 14 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stocks finished in the black on Monday, riding the optimism surrounding the Sino-U.S...
* Philippines extends losses to a fourth session * Indonesian stocks pressured by financials, consumer sectors * Thai shares flat after data shows decline in Aug exports By Anushka Trivedi Sept 20 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Friday, with the Philippine...
* Philippines rises for 4th straight session * Vietnam's Vingroup rises on unit stake sale * Malaysia market closed for holiday By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets closed slightly higher in thin-volume trade on Monday, as investors shrugged...
* Indonesia at lowest close in a month * Singapore slumps on Singtel, June factory output data * Thailand snaps streak of nine consecutive weekly gains By Anushka Trivedi July 26 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Friday, with Indonesia falling the...
* All eyes on Fed, BOJ, BOE meetings this week * Investors await cues from China, HK given political tensions - analyst * Philippines weakens most, industrials weigh By Devika Syamnath June 17 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets trod water on Monday as market...
* Thai stocks post fourth straight weekly gain * Weak China industrial output growth weighs * Vietnam snaps three sessions of losses By Shreya Mariam Job June 14 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Friday, with Philippines leading declines, as disappointing...
* Unilever biggest drag in Indonesia * Ayala Land biggest boost to Philippine index on listing plans By Ambar Warrick April 25 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares hit a near 1-1/2-month closing low on Thursday due to a fall in consumer staples counters, as most Southeast Asian...
* Jakarta index falls, Unilever Indonesia plunges * Singapore eases from over 10-mth high * Thailand posts mild gains By Ambar Warrick April 25 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares fell on Thursday following disappointing corporate results, while Singapore stocks edged lower from...
* Philippines posts third consecutive loss * Singapore snaps four sessions of gains * Thai, Vietnam markets closed By Shreya Mariam Job April 15 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks closed at their lowest level in more than a month on Monday, as investors locked in profits ahead...
* Thai Feb exports fall 1.7 pct * S'pore cbank likely to end tightening run - poll * Philippine shares post third straight qtrly gains By Shanima A March 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets edged higher on Friday, in line with broader Asia, on hopes of progress...
* Singapore on track to post first quarterly gain in four * Philippines, Indonesia set to post third straight qtrly gain * Thailand trade data due later in the day * Asia stocks ex-Japan up 0.5 pct By Shanima A March 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose...
* Indonesia snaps four sessions of gains * Thailand up after 3 sessions of losses By Shreya Mariam Job March 19 (Reuters) - Thai shares rose nearly 1 percent in thin trade on Tuesday, snapping three straight sessions of falls, while most other Southeast Asian markets ended...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.