52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Campari is ready to take part in sector consolidation - CEO
Campari Q1 Adjusted EBIT At EUR 47.9 Mln
Campari Enters Negotiations To Acquire Champagne Lallier
Davide Campari Milano SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the beverage industry. It manufactures and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The Company‘s business activities are divided into three segments. The Spirits segment comprises such internationally renowned brands as Campari, Wild Turkey, Old Smuggler, SKYY Vodka, Cynar and Grand Marnier, as well as local market brands, including Aperol, Cabo Wabo, Campari Soda, GlenGrant, Ouzo 12, and Brazilian brands Dreher, Old Eight and Drury’s, among others. The Wine segment consists of such brand names as Cinzano sparkling wines and vermouth, Mondoro, Riccadonna, Odessa and Sella & Mosca, among others. The Soft Drinks segment is composed of such brands as Crodo and Lemonsoda. The Company operates through a number of subsidiaries, such as Forty Creek Distillery Ltd, Fratelli Averna SpA and Societe des Produits Marnier Lapostolle SA.
Via Franco Sacchetti, 20
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director, Director
Fabio Di Fede
Director and Group General Counsel and Business Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 SALES EUR 360.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 370.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
* CAMPARI GROUP AND INTERCOS GROUP JOIN FORCES TO PRODUCE HAND SANITIZER
* BOARD RECOMMENDS TO SHAREHOLDERS TO REVOKE RESOLUTION ON TRANSFER OF COMPANY'S REGISTERED OFFICE
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT IT COMPLETED SALE OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY "VILLA LES CEDRES" IN SAINT-JEAN CAP-FERRAT, FRANCE
* CFO SAYS ON CONFERENCE CALL SEES GROSS MARGIN GROWING BY 60 BASIS POINTS IN 2018
Davide Campari Milano Spa says in slide presenting 2017 results:
* SAYS PROPOSED FULL YEAR DIVIDEND INCREASE OF +11.1% TO €0.05 PER SHARE
Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group <DSTJ.J> in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
* SAYS CAMPARI GROUP ACQUIRES BISQUIT COGNAC FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF € 52.5 MILLION
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
* Chief Executive tells Reuters a pause in the group's sale of non-core assets "would not be wrong"
Italy's Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said revenue came in at 1.276 billion euros in the first nine month, up 6.2 percent on an organic basis thanks to strong sales from its orange aperitif Aperol.
Italian beverage group Campari said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Lemonsoda business to Denmark-based Royal Unibrew A/S in an 80 million euros ($94.05 million) deal.
* Market position in Italy considerably reinforced by the acquisition of the Freedea Lemonsoda business from Gruppo Campari
* Grand Marnier brand returns to growth in U.S. (Add comments by CEO, CFO)
* CFO Paolo Marchesini tells analyst call EBIT margin is seen flat in 2017 versus 2016 on an organic basis
Italian beverage group Davide Campari <CPRI.MI> has sold its Carolans and Irish Mist brands to U.S. based group Heaven Hill Brands for $165 million, the group said on Monday.
An unnamed investor in Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> has sold a 1.95 percent stake in the beverage company at 6.10 euros ($6.8) per share, a market source said on Friday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.