52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Computershare Posts FY Total Revenue From Continuing Operations $2,277.3 Mln, Down 2.9%
Computershare Now Sees FY20 Management EPS Down Around 20% At Constant Currency
Computershare Anticipates FY21 Margin Income Revenue To Be Around $115M
Computershare Limited is engaged in the operation of investor services, plan services, communication services, business services, stakeholder relationship management services and technology services. Its segments are Asia; Australia and New Zealand; Canada; Continental Europe; United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Ireland & Africa; the United States of America, and Technology and Other. The investor services operations include the provision of registry maintenance and related services. The plan services operations include the provision of administration and related services. The communication services operations include scanning and electronic delivery. The business services operations include the provision of bankruptcy and mortgage servicing activities. The stakeholder relationship management services group provides investor communication and management information services. Its technology services include the provision of software, specializing in share registry and financial services.
452 Johnston St
Simon David Jones
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Scott A. Cameron
President - Australia and New Zealand, Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
Paul A. Conn
President - Global Capital Markets of Computershare Inc (US)
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FY18 MANAGEMENT EPS TO INCREASE BY 12.5 PERCENT ON FY17 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS HOLDERS OF GLUCAGON CVRS ENTITLED TO RECEIVE PRO RATA $3.8 MILLION Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JHfcOF) Further company coverage:
* ABI CLELAND AND LISA GAY HAVE BEEN APPOINTED TO COMPANY'S BOARD AS INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXPECT MANAGEMENT EPS FOR FY18 IN CONSTANT CURRENCY TO INCREASE BY +12.5% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO MEMBERS UP 14.0% TO $171.2 MILLION
British house prices fell unexpectedly last month as inflation continued to squeeze household budgets, dragging annual house price growth down to one of its weakest rates in years, figures from major mortgage lender Halifax showed on Wednesday.
British house prices fell unexpectedly last month, pushing the annual rate of price increase to one of its weakest rates in more than four years, figures from major mortgage lender Halifax showed on Wednesday.
British house prices unexpectedly fell in December compared with November, their first fall in six months, mortgage lender Halifax said on Monday, adding to signs of weakness in the country's housing market since the 2016 Brexit vote.
* US TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT ELIMINATES/REDUCES CERTAIN TAX DEDUCTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO CO
Proxy solicitation firm Georgeson LLC will pay $4.5 million to resolve U.S. prosecutors' claims that its employees paid bribes to obtain confidential information about how clients of proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services voted on corporate matters.
* Expects management EPS for FY18 to increase by around 10% on FY17, in constant currency terms. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.