52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Comstock Resources Files For Resale Of Up To 4.5 Mln Shares Of Common Stock
Comstock Resources Q3 Loss Per Share $0.01
Comstock Resources Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financials And Operating Results
Comstock Resources, Inc. is an energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in the United States. The Company operates in the segment of exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The Company's oil and gas operations are concentrated in Texas and Louisiana. Its operations are focused in two operating areas: East Texas/North Louisiana and South Texas. The Company's properties in the East Texas/North Louisiana region include approximately 80,660 acres in the Haynesville or Bossier shale formations. The Company's Eagleville field includes approximately 30,220 acres located in the oil window of the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas. The Company owns interests in over 1,575 producing oil and natural gas wells, and operates over 950 of these wells. The Company owns interests in over 20 wells in the Rosita field, located in Duval County, Texas.
Oil & Gas Operations
5300 Town And Country Blvd Ste 500
M. Jay Allison
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Roland O. Burns
President, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary, Director
Ronald Eugene Mills
Vice President - Finance and Investor Relations
Daniel S. Harrison
Vice President - Operations
Daniel K. Presley
Vice President - Accounting, Controller, Treasurer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
At a time when companies in a U.S. natural gas field have been losing money and exiting Louisiana's Haynesville shale basin, Dallas Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones' Comstock Resources <CRK.N> is picking up cheap assets, betting on the field's proximity to the growing U.S. Gulf...
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones' Comstock Resources is in talks to buy Chesapeake Energy Corp's Haynesville shale assets in Louisiana, according to two people familiar with the matter.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones strengthened his company Comstock Resources Inc's grip on one of the largest natural gas basins in the United States with a $1.1 billion deal to buy privately held Covey Park.
Comstock Resources Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held natural gas company Covey Park in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion, including debt.
* COMSTOCK RESOURCES- ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH ARKOMA DRILLING, WILLISTON DRILLING, TO BUY CERTAIN OIL GAS ASSETS IN NORTH DAKOTA FOR CO'S COMMON STOCK
* COMSTOCK RESOURCES - IN QUARTER PRODUCED 22 BILLION CUBIC FEET OF NATURAL GAS & 190,000 BARRELS OF OIL
* COMSTOCK RESOURCES SAYS ENTERED INTO LETTER OF INTENT WITH ARKOMA DRILLING LP & WILLISTON DRILLING LP - SEC FILING
* SAYS ON APRIL 9, 2018, CO'S BOARD RECEIVED LETTER FROM KNIGHTHEAD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC
* WILL ISSUE & SELL TO ARKOMA 10 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK, $0.50 PAR VALUE/SHARE AT PRICE OF $7.50/SHARE
* OAKTREE VALUE OPPORTUNITIES FUND HOLDINGS, L.P. REPORTS 9.9 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN COMSTOCK RESOURCES INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o4ei4M) Further company coverage:
* COMSTOCK RESOURCES SAYS PRODUCTION IN Q4 OF 2017 WAS 23.5 BCFE OR 255 MMCFE PER DAY - SEC FILING
* Comstock Resources - produced 17.3 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 243,000 barrels of oil or 18.8 billion cubic feet of natural gas equivalent in q2
* Knighthead Capital Management LLC reports a 10.0 percent passive stake in Comstock Resources Inc as of January 24, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2rmRUY0] Further company coverage:
* Comstock Resources Inc files for mixed shelf of up to $750 million - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2q45zm4 Further company coverage:
* Whitebox Advisors LLC reports a 6.8 percent passive stake in Comstock Resources Inc as of January 27, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kfskNV) Further company coverage:
* Entered joint development venture that will target Haynesville Shale; revised its capital budget for 2017 to $168.5 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iWsAS1) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.