52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Canadian Solar Sells Two Solar Projects to BluEarth Renewables
Canadian Solar Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
Canadian Solar Appoints New Director To The Board
Canadian Solar Inc. is a solar power company. The Company is a provider of solar power products, services and system solutions with operations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. The Company's segments include Module and system solutions (MSS) segment and Energy segment. The Company designs, develops and manufactures solar wafers, solar cells and solar power products. The module segment primarily involves the design, development, manufacturing and sale of a range of solar power products, including standard solar modules and specialty solar products, and solar system kits. Its energy segment consists of solar power project development, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, and operation and maintenance (O&M) services. Its products include a range of solar modules for use in residential, commercial and industrial solar power generation systems.
West Guelph, 545 Speedvale Ave W
Xiaohua Shawn Qu
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Director
Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. solar stocks rose on Friday after U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said in the final pre-election debate on Thursday night that if elected he plans to transition to a more climate-friendly economy.
Solar cell maker Canadian Solar <CSIQ.O> said on Monday it would pursue a listing of its modules and system business on either the Shanghai Stock Exchange's Science and Technology Innovation Board or the Shenzhen Stock Exchange's ChiNext Market.
Brazilian petrochemical company Braskem SA <BRKM5.SA> has agreed to buy solar power energy from Canadian Solar Inc, according to a securities filing on Tuesday.
* CANADIAN SOLAR PROVIDES UPDATE ON MANUFACTURING CAPACITY UTILIZATION; SCHEDULES 4Q/FY19 EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL FOR MARCH 26
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY that it HAS SOLD ITS 25% STAKE IN SPV SUNTOP SOLAR FARM TO CANADIAN SOLAR INC.
Canadian Solar <CSIQ.O> said on Monday its Chief Executive Officer Shawn Qu has withdrawn an offer to take the solar module maker private after a special committee set up by the board recommended rejecting his bid.
Canadian Solar has rejected an offer from its Chief Executive Officer Shawn Qu to take the solar module maker private.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.47 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CANADIAN SOLAR COMMISSIONS A 35MWP OPEN ACCESS SOLAR PROJECT IN INDIA
* CANADIAN SOLAR EXPANDS SOLAR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT TO SOUTH KOREA
* CANADIAN SOLAR PARTNERS WITH GLOBAL INVESTMENT HOLDINGS TO DEVELOP AND PROVIDE SERVICES FOR UP TO 300 MWP SOLAR PROJECTS IN EMEA
* CANADIAN SOLAR - 364 MWP OF PROJECTS AWARDED 20-YEAR POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENTS WITH AVERAGE PRICE OF 118.15 BRL/MWH (ABOUT US$35.58/MWH) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CANADIAN SOLAR ACQUIRES A 97.6 MWP SOLAR POWER PROJECT IN ARGENTINA
* CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* CANADIAN SOLAR - UNIT RECURRENT ENERGY FINALIZED SALE OF INTERESTS IN THREE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECTS TOTALING 235 MWAC/309 MWP
* CANADIAN SOLAR SECURES JPY16 BILLION CREDIT FACILITY FROM SHINSEI BANK
* CANADIAN SOLAR SUBSIDIARY RECURRENT ENERGY FINALIZES SALE OF CALIFORNIA SOLAR FACILITY
* CANADIAN SOLAR TO PARTNER WITH PHOTON ENERGY FOR CO-DEVELOPMENT OF 1.14 GWP SOLAR PROJECTS IN AUSTRALIA
* CANADIAN SOLAR INC. ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND LEGAL COUNSEL TO THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CANADIAN SOLAR UPDATES 4Q/FY17 GUIDANCE TO REFLECT TIMING OF CERTAIN SOLAR PROJECT SALES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.