52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CSL Ltd Sees Net Profit After Tax For FY20 Between About $2.05 Bln To $2.11 Bln
CSL Ltd Posts FY Underlying Net Profit After Tax At Constant Currency US$2.0 Bln
CSL Updates On Its FY20 Transition To Own Distributor Model In China
CSL Limited is a biotherapeutics company that develops and delivers biotherapies. The Company's principal activities are research, development, manufacture, marketing and distribution of biopharmaceutical and allied products. Its segments include CSL Behring, Seqirus and CSL Intellectual Property. The CSL Behring segment manufactures, markets and develops plasma therapies (plasma products and recombinants). The Seqirus segment manufactures and distributes non-plasma biotherapeutic products. Seqirus manufactures, sells and distributes a range of vaccines, antivenoms and other pharmaceutical products in Australia and New Zealand. It also manufactures and markets in vitro diagnostic products through Seqirus immunohematology. The CSL Intellectual Property segment is engaged in licensing of intellectual property generated by the Company to unrelated third parties. The Company has facilities in Australia, Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Biotechnology & Drugs
45 Poplar Road,, Parkville
Brian Anthony McNamee
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
David Mark Lamont
Chief Financial Officer
Paul F. McKenzie
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Record FY profit at $1.92 billion, up 11% (Recasts, adds share move, analyst comment, segmental sales)
Australian shares joined a global equities rally on Wednesday as heavyweight mining stocks benefited after Washington delayed tariffs on some Chinese imports that were slated to take effect in September.
CSL Ltd, Australia's fourth-largest listed company, on Wednesday reported record earnings for 2019 and forecast a better profit for the next year.
Australian shares fell on Wednesday, erasing early gains as heavyweight drugmaker CSL dragged the index after posting a disappointing first-half profit rise.
* Company upgrades FY guidance to top of $1.88-1.95 bln range
Australian pharmaceutical behemoth CSL Ltd said on Wednesday its first-half profit grew 10.1 percent following stronger drug sales in the United States, and raised its full-year guidance to the upper end of an earlier provided range.
Australian biotherapeutics company CSL Ltd <CSL.AX> reported a near 30 percent rise in annual net profit on Wednesday, thanks to strong drug sales in the United States.
Australian biotherapeutics company CSL Ltd reported a near 30 percent rise in annual net profit on Wednesday, thanks to strong drug sales in the United States.
* CSL sees annual net profit seen between $1.68 bln and $1.71 bln
Australian shares pulled back slightly on Friday as weak commodity prices hit material stocks and tempered a rally in the healthcare sector, which was buoyed by an earnings upgrade from biotherapeutics firm CSL Ltd.
Biotherapeutics company CSL Ltd on Friday lifted its full-year profit guidance for a second time this year, thanks to better-than-expected product sales.
* CSL BEHRING ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT ENROLLMENT IN PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF CSL112 TO ASSESS REDUCTION OF EARLY RECURRENT CARDIOVASCULAR EVENTS IN HEART ATTACK SURVIVORS
Biotherapeutics company CSL Ltd reported a 35 percent rise in its first-half profit on Wednesday due to robust demand for its vaccines in the United States, and upgraded its earnings guidance for the fiscal year.
Biotherapeutics company CSL Ltd reported a 35 percent rise in its first half profit on Wednesday and upgraded its earnings guidance for the fiscal year.
* HY NET PROFIT AFTER TAX FOR PERIOD ATTRIBUTABLE TO MEMBERS UP 34.9 PERCENT TO US$1.1 BILLION
* JOHN SHINE AC HAS ANNOUNCED HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE AS CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CSL AND HBM PORTFOLIO COMPANY VITAERIS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH OPTION TO ACQUIRE Source text - http://bit.ly/2jhdF6b Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* On 4 October, closed a new US$700 million private placement in U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has approved CSL Behring's Privigen for treatment of adults with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy to improve neuromuscular disability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New phase III study shows significantly greater efficacy in children 6-24 months who receive adjuvanted influenza vaccine (AQIV)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.