52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's City Union Bank June-Qtr Net Profit Falls
City Union Bank Posts March Quarter Net Loss
India Cenbank Approves Re-Appointment Of N Kamakodi As City Union Bank MD, CEO
City Union Bank Limited is a banking company. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Corporate and Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. It offers personal banking, corporate banking and non-resident Indian banking services. Its online banking services include utility bill payments, mobile banking, online shopping, book railway ticket and verified by Visa. It offers CUB Mobile Banking-mBank Plus, Mobile Passbook (mPassbook), immediate payment service (IMPS) in Internet banking for funds transfer across the banks and digital signature authentication for corporates as second factor authentication for Internet banking. It operates automated teller machines (ATMs) in approximately 1,320 locations, including over 660 off-site ATMs. It has installed check acceptor KIOSKs and self passbook printing KIOSKs. It offers CUB mobile wallet, which is a mobile-based software application and caters to customer utility services through mobile phone.
Narayana,No.24-B,, Gandhi Nagar
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, General Manager, Company Secretary, Compliance Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's City Union Bank Ltd said on Saturday it had suffered three "fraudulent remittances" of nearly $2 million that had been pushed through the SWIFT financial platform.
India's City Union Bank Ltd on Saturday said it had suffered three "fraudulent remittances" of nearly $2 million that had been pushed through the SWIFT financial platform.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.55 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.27 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* DO NOT HAVE REQUIREMENT OF REPORTING ANY DIVERGENCE IN PROVISIONING REQUIREMENTS OR ADDITIONAL GROSS NPA IDENTIFIED BY RBI Source text - http://bit.ly/2FsjnLe Further company coverage:
* SAYS MASTERCARD RECENTLY REPORTED TO CO CERTAIN SET OF IMPROPER DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
* Says net interest margin at 4.46 percent at quarter end Source text - http://bit.ly/2hbM597 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 1.45 billion rupees versus profit of 1.24 billion rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.