52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
City Developments Says Revenue For 2H 2020 Declined By 43.5%
City Developments Says Consumer Demand And Retailers’ Confidence Are Expected To Recover In 2021
City Developments Ltd Sees Material Impairment Loss On Investment In Sincere Property
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a global real estate operating company with a network spanning approximately 103 locations in over 29 countries and regions. Its portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls. The Company has developed over 43,000 homes and owns over 18 million square feet of lettable floor area globally. Its diversified global land bank offers 4.1 million square feet of developable gross floor area. The Company operates through four segments: Property development, which develops and purchases properties for sale; Hotel operations, which owns and manages hotels; Rental properties, which develops and purchases investment properties for lease, and Others segment, which consists of mainly investment in shares, management and consultancy services, and provision of laundry services.
Hotels & Motels
9 Raffles Place, #12-01 Republic Plaza
Leng Beng Kwek
Executive Chairman of the Board, Executive Chairman of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited
Eik Tse Kwek
Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Yim Ming Yiong
Group Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Commercial
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Call of Duty League is offering a $100,000 first prize to any fan who can predict a perfect bracket at the CDL Championships later this month.
The Call of Duty League confirmed Tuesday that all 12 teams will advance to the playoffs of the inaugural season.
* SOLD 185 UNITS WITH TOTAL SALES VALUE OF $278.1 MILLION IN Q1 2020
* TARGETED RENTAL REBATES DISBURSED TO QUALIFYING RETAIL TENANTS IN MARCH
* UNIT CDL INVESTMENTS NEW ZEALAND CONFIDENT ALL AGREEMENTS FOR SALE OF LAND IT CURRENTLY HOLDS WILL SETTLE DURING THIS YEAR
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Plc has agreed to be acquired by majority owner City Developments Ltd (CDL) in a deal that values the British company at 2.23 billion pounds ($2.84 billion), the companies said on Friday.
Singapore-listed real estate firm City Developments (CDL) said on Friday it will buy the rest of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Plc it does not own in a deal valuing the London-listed company at 2.23 billion pounds ($2.84 billion).
Singapore-listed real estate firm City Developments (CDL) said on Wednesday it intended to invest nearly $1 billion in China including the purchase of an indirect stake in Sincere Property Group.
* UNIT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR INTEREST IN IT CITY DEVELOPMENT FUND LP WITH A COMMITTED CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION OF HK$100 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT & TID RESIDENTIAL PTE ENTER MEMORANDUM OF GENERAL AGREEMENT TO BUY & DEVELOP LAND IN SINGAPORE AT TENDER PRICE OF S$509.4 MILLION
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE S$186.7 MILLION VERSUS S$243.8 MILLION
* AIMS TO LAUNCH SERIES OF CLOSE-ENDED, CO-MINGLED FUNDS FOCUSING ON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS IN ASIA PACIFIC BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.