52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wipro - Wipro Virtuadesk And Wipro's Digital Workspace Solution, Will Join Forces With Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems Reports Revenue Of $861 Million In Q1, Up 20%
Elliott Management Corp Dissolves Share Stake In Fox Corp and Devon Energy, Ups Stake In Dell Technologies
Citrix Systems, Inc. offers Enterprise and Service Provider products, which include Workspace Services solutions and Delivery Networking products. The Company's Enterprise and Service Provider products include Cloud Services solutions, and related license updates and maintenance, support and professional services. The Company's NetScaler nCore Technology is an architecture that enables execution of multiple packet engines in parallel. The Company's workspace services include Application Virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), Enterprise Mobility Management and Citrix Workspace Suite. The Company's NetScaler ADC is a software-defined application delivery controller (ADC) and load balancer. The Company's Cloud Services include ShareFile and Citrix Cloud. It provides various ways for customers to receive upgrades, support and maintenance for products, which include Software Maintenance, Subscription Advantage, Technical Support Services and Hardware Maintenance.
Software & Programming
851 W Cypress Creek Rd
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Robert M. Calderoni
Executive Chairman of the Board
David J. Henshall
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Principal Executive Officer
Arlen R. Shenkman
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Mark J Schmitz
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Timothy A. Minahan
Executive Vice President, Business Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Networking software company Citrix Systems Inc said on Friday it has taken action to fix incident involving unauthorized access, possibly by international cyber criminals, to its internal network.
** Networking software company's shares fall 8 pct to $100 in morning trading
* CITRIX INTENDS TO DECLARE A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.35 PER SHARE STARTING IN Q4 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A small Canadian software company on Thursday lost a bid to revive a U.S. patent infringement lawsuit seeking $65 million in damages from remote computing giant Citrix Systems Inc.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.05 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CITRIX ANNOUNCES DREW DEL MATTO AS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* CITRIX SYSTEMS INC - ENTERED INTO ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE TRANSACTION WITH GOLDMAN SACHS & CO LLC TO REPURCHASE $750 MILLION OF ITS COMMON STOCK
* CITRIX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Board authorized co to repurchase upto additional $1.7 billion of Citrix common stock, for total repurchase authorization over $2 billion.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Citrix Systems Inc.'s $500 million 10-year senior notes offering. Pro forma for the issuance, Fitch's actions affect $2.25 billion including...
* Citrix Systems Inc files for a potential mixed shelf offering; size undisclosed Source text (http://bit.ly/2hC5uAT) Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.22 from continuing operations
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.